Zombie.108.2012.DVDRip.XviD-Extremlym [弃城弃城] [English Sub]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on August 6, 2012 by extremlym_vertebrain Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

Zombie.108.2012.DVDRip.XviD-Extremlym [弃城弃城] [English Sub] (Size: 700.42 MB)
 8809e_Zombie-108-2012-Movie-Poster-3-e1323732630958.jpg365.49 KB
 97ef2aa0.jpg102.78 KB
 Downlaod From Extremlym.Roll.TV.txt0 bytes
 wWw.Extremlym.RoLL.TV.txt0 bytes
 Zombie.108.2012.DVDRip.XviD-Extremlym-EnSubbed.avi699.68 MB
 Cover HD [Extremlym] Zombie.108.2012.jpg226.08 KB
 Zombie.108.2012.DVDRip.XviD-Extremlym-EnSubbed.srt48.44 KB
 Extremlym.png10.95 KB

Description

◎译  名 Z-108弃城/弃城
◎片  名 Zombie 108
◎年  代 2012
◎国  家 中国台湾
◎类  别 恐怖
◎语  言 普通话
◎字  幕 英文
◎IMDB评分 5.0/10 from 75 users
◎IMDB链接 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2328841
◎文件格式 XviD + MP3
◎视频尺寸 640 x 352
◎文件大小 1CD 49 x 15MB
◎片  长 83 Mins
◎导  演 钱人豪 Joe Chien
◎主  演 姚采颖 Caiying Yao
戎祥 Cheung Yung
太保 Po Tai
周韦彤 Weitong Zhou
高捷 Jack Kao
杜宇航 Yu-Hang To
林佳陵 Lena Lin
庹宗康 Zongkang Tuo
刘畊宏 Liu Keng Hung
程秀瑛 Cheng Hsiu-ying
陈致远 Zhi-yuan Chen
朱木炎 Mu-yan Zhu

◎简  介 

因为一场病毒意外,政府下令连夜撤离所有西门町的居民,然而昨晚狂欢的地下帮派根本不知道这件讯息;同时间、特种部队正闯入,准备执行格杀命令,企图瓦解盘据西门町区已久的黑社会组织,然而、角头老大的亲信小弟们却突然变成活尸四处咬噬,顿时、西门町血肉横飞,逼迫着互不信任的黑道、警察、特种部队、还有平民们,不得不携手逃出生天,然而表面虽然彼此合作,暗自裡却仍勾心斗角,甚至上演街头格斗、自相残杀......

花絮

·《弃城》利用Facebook串连网友捐款的方式募集到大部分资金,担任影片制作人及主演的影星戎祥和钱人豪在开机时募得新台币872万,其余部分由二人联合投资及申请“电影未来会申请自制片辅导金”来完成。

·《弃城》的导演钱人豪是台湾新锐导演中的异类,针对新片受众他曾表示:“这部电影不适合娘炮和假文青看。”他还说:“我受不了台湾一些文绉绉的电影,我们看电影是打发时间,这跟我们到K房唱歌寻开心是一个道理。”

·该片已入选了2011年布鲁塞尔奇幻影展(BIFFF)的“午夜极限”单元。

[NFO ENG]

Cast
Credited cast:
Morris Rong Morris Rong
Yvonne Yao Yvonne Yao
Sona Eyambe Sona Eyambe ...
Running Foreinger #1
Josh-Hiyakawa Wilson Josh-Hiyakawa Wilson ...
Running Foreigner #2
Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Tia Bo Tia Bo
Chien Jen Hao Chien Jen Hao ...
Pervert
Jack Kao Jack Kao ...
Swat Commander
Kevin Lee Kevin Lee ...
Gangster
Chloe Lin Chloe Lin ...
Chloe
Po Tai Po Tai ...
Swat Captain
Yu-Hang To Yu-Hang To ...
Swat
Lou Xue Xian Lou Xue Xian ...
Commander
Chu Mu Yen Chu Mu Yen ...
Swat
Full cast and crew »
Edit
Storyline

A virus gets loose in Taipei Army and SWAT teams oversee evacuation but in Ximending the gangs don't want the police They attack the military but when both find themselves under attack by zombies there is an alliance as they try and escape. Written by Anonymous
Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis
Genres:
Horror
Parents Guide:
Add content advisory for parents »
Edit
Details
Official Sites:
Official Facebook | Official Tumblr | Add/edit official sites »
Taiwan
Language:
Mandarin
Filming Locations:
Taiwan
Box Office
Budget:
TWD 3,000,000 (estimated)
See more »
Company Credits
Production Co:
Heyshine International Co. See more »
Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro »
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.
User Reviews

And now Taiwan is on the zombie world map...
2 August 2012 | by Paul Haakonsen (Denmark) – See all my reviews

Well I must say that I was also riding along on the hype-wave about this being Taiwan's first zombie movie, so I had put up some big hopes and expectations for the movie, especially as I was really surprised by "Juan of the Dead" ("Juan de los Muertos") from Cuba. So these movies just go to prove that you don't need a massive backing up from Hollywood in order to make a good zombie movie.

And now having seen "Z108" I will say that I wasn't surprised, and I think that they actually managed to pull it off nicely enough. Sure there were some mistakes here and there, but in overall, I think that Joe Chein managed to make an impressive movie, so Taiwan can now be ticked off on the zombie world map.

The story in "Z108" is about a scientist who had discovered a new gene, but the gene caused unforeseen changes and mutations. With a couple of disasters striking his life, the material gets unleashed upon a part of Taipei, and we find ourselves along with a SWAT group, as they strike down upon the infected area. But in the middle of the chaos is a local gang, totally unaware of the chaos that is unfolding around them. The two groups, SWAT and gang members, have to unite and put aside their differences in order to overcome the common threat of the ravenous zombies.

Yeah, the storyline itself was fairly average for a zombie movie, and it wasn't really anything that you hadn't seen before in other movies of this genre. But still, it was entertaining enough.

The zombie make-up and effects were actually quite good, although it wasn't as gore-filled as some of the Western or Japanese zombie movies can be. But there was a decent enough amount of blood and mayhem, and I was kept entertained by it, though I could have wished for a bit more.

As for the acting, well I think that people were doing good enough jobs with their roles. It wasn't really anything outstanding or overly impressive, but it was above low-budget standards. And I wasn't familiar with anyone in the movie, as I haven't really had much chance to watch Taiwanese movies in general, so it was nice to see a movie with all new faces and not have any prior idea of their acting and previous characters associated with their faces.

There were a couple of things that didn't fall into my personal liking in this movie. The first was the speed of which people turned into zombies, it took less than a couple of minutes; but to make matters worse, then for some reason, newly deceased people that came back as zombies had decaying and mangled faces, even though prior to dying their faces were intact. That was just a tad too stupid. The second thing was the rip off of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" with the human flesh-leathery facial mask that the 'pervert' was wearing, it was so unnecessary, and it really brought the movie down a bit in originality. And finally I wasn't overly impressed with the death metal music in the movie. Yeah, I listen to metal myself every day, and nothing much aside from metal, but the metal music in this movie was so misplaced and out of touch with the rest of the movie, plus it just wasn't that great to listen to anyway.

Aside from these small irritations, then "Z108" was actually a good movie in itself, and a well worthy addition to the DVD collection of any zombie aficionado. And for it being Taiwan's first zombie movie, then way to go! Thumbs up.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.42 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1

Trailer

Screenshots

Zombie.108.2012.DVDRip.XviD-Extremlym [弃城弃城] [English Sub] screenshot

All Comments

Thanks uploader
good copy but no enlish subs
seeds please.....................
Greaty
Great upload! A great addition to my zombie movie collection. THis is really appreciated as the only version I could find before had hardcoded Polish subs. The movie is solid as well, and one of the better Asian Zombie flicks