Zodiac Killer - Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Holy Ghost Writer - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 30, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Zodiac Killer - Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Holy Ghost Writer - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 374.76 KB)
 Zodiac Killer - Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.epub255 KB
 Cover.jpg119.76 KB

Description

Zodiac Killer: Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

by

Holy Ghost Writer

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ISBN-10: 1505352150 | ISBN-13: 978-1505352153

Page count: 130 | Date Published: March 3, 2015 | Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Biographies & Memoirs, True Crime, Serial Killers

CONTENTS

Acknowledgments
1 The Fog Came Rolling In
2 Following
3 Getting Help
4 1963—The First
5 Cheri Jo
6 The Wait
7 American Dream
8 Letters
9 Unknown Victim
10 High School
11 Vallejo
12 Bryan Hartnell
13 Mark
14 Itch for Blood
15 Another Murder
16 Maps
17 The Search
18 Pull Over
19 Ready to Run
20 The Bank
21 The Flight
22 Where Is Cooper?
23 Finding Cooper
Epilogue
About the Author

Excerpt:

The Fog Came Rolling In

June 1969

As the thick fog rolled in, Mark Thomas turned his small face to his mother, Lydia.

“Tell me again, Mom. Why is this part of California so foggy?” His tone was a little skeptical, as if he wanted a different answer than the one Lydia had given countless times before.

“Why, you still don’t believe that your forefather, Sherlock Holmes, brought the London fog with him when he first visited your great-grandmother Black Beauty? He came right here to Monterey when he learned she had given birth to his only son!”

“I love the story,” Mark said earnestly, “but I’m not a baby anymore! Grandpa told me it was true, but that twinkle in his eye made me think he was just telling me another one of his tall tales. And when he said Sherlock Holmes visits now and then and never ages, I knew the story had to be some old family joke.”

“It isn’t a joke, Mark! Listen to me. One day you might walk by him and think he’s just a stranger passing you in the street or on the fishing dock. Even so, he may be watching over you like a hawk. He will never abandon his family, no matter how many generations pass.”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
374.76 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Zodiac Killer - Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Holy Ghost Writer - [EPUB][N27]