Zero Sight Series 1-2 B. Justin Shier epub mobi

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 22, 2013 by copycutpastein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Zero Sight Series 1-2 B. Justin Shier epub mobi (Size: 2.08 MB)
 B. Justin Shier - Zero Sight 02 - Zero Sum.mobi714.69 KB
 B. Justin Shier - Zero Sight 01 - Zero Sight.mobi543.8 KB
 B. Justin Shier - Zero Sight 02 - Zero Sum.epub512.91 KB
 B. Justin Shier - Zero Sight 01 - Zero Sight.epub358.46 KB

Description

Zero Sight: Meet Dieter Resnick. Dieter is the sole child of an abusive single father, a perennial schoolyard brawler, and Ted Binion High’s number one academic prospect. Dieter is terrified of staying poor. He has few friends and is absolutely obsessed with earning a college scholarship. He’s also a latent mage—one of the few humans left that can bend the manaflows to their will.

Too bad no one told him. Now a boy is dead.

Meet Rei Acerba Bathory. Rei is a second year student at Elliot College, the premiere magical training academy in North America. She’s also on an all-liquid diet. Rei acquired her odd speech and mannerisms living among her centuries-old kin—strange vampiric creatures that have carved out the Midwest as their playground. She can kill a man without blinking, but has a serious weakness for puppies. Thanks to a childhood spent living cloistered from the public, Rei knows little of modern society. She’d do well to make some friends, but her fellow trainees despise her. Rei is the first of her kind to be admitted, and many hope to make her the last.

Dieter was raised in the grimy outskirts of Las Vegas. Rei was homeschooled in a Chicago mansion. Both are on their way to Elliot College. Both believe the other is a creature of idle fantasy. In ten hours, they’re going to be at the center of a war fought by shadow actors. In eleven hours, they’re going to become a weft-pair, bound together by the most sacred spell in the magic canon. And in twelve hours? Well, in twelve hours, they’ve got to get to class…

Zero Sum: My name is Dieter Resnick. I was planning to turn eighteen in May, but I don’t think I’m gonna make it. I’ve just been drafted into a war. And this war isn’t usual. It’s kinda sorta fought with spells.

Six months ago today, I was my high school’s valedictorian. Now I’m Elliot College’s newest combat-certified mage, and one of the few to survive a Talmax raid. I’ve got a weft-partner named Rei Acerba, whose hobbies include flaying the skin off her foes and perusing the sunscreen aisle. I’ve got a tutor named Jules Nelson, who spends her evenings talking to trees. And I’ve got a friend named Jay Dante, who tends to vanish when I need him most.

We’re all part of a team called Lambda, and we’ve been ordered into the middle of a battle between North America’s magical factions. The warriors of Talmax are surging up from the South. The Department of Mana Affair's once omnipotent DEA agents have been left cowering behind their wards. Our job is to reveal the enemy’s secret weapon—before they take ownership of the entire West Coast.

Zero Sum is the exciting sequel to Zero Sight, the Top 5 Rated Kindle Contemporary Fantasy novel, featuring everyone’s favorite disheveled coffee-fiend, Dieter Resnick, and the rest of the Lambda crew.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.08 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Zero Sight Series 1-2 B. Justin Shier epub mobi

All Comments