ZEITGEIST_THE_MOVIE.DVDRIP.CUJO.ISO

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 14, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDDVDRip

ZEITGEIST_THE_MOVIE.DVDRIP.CUJO.ISO (Size: 2.92 GB)
 ZEITGEIST_THE_MOVIE.DVDRIP.CUJO.iso2.92 GB

Description

ZEIGEIST "the movie" (2007) DVD-RIP *CUJO (NON-PROFIT) (FREE KNOWLEDGE)"Extremely controversial documentary split into three parts, first producing information discrediting religion, particularly Christainity through showing the simmilarities of major religious figures. Part 2 describes the problems with what was told to us about the events surrounding Sept. 11 and and provides evidence to show who the writers believe really was responsible for the attacks. The third part deals with banks and resulting theories of World leaders plans to create one world bank. Also touches on the people responsible for the Great Deppression.""This documentary is not for the faint-hearted. it dissects the origins of the christian religion and gives an interesting view on how a few american banks (and thus a few very powerful people) have seized worldpower at the beginning of the 20th century. it also related these topics to the big wars that have been fought in the 20th century and are still being fought today!" Source: DVD

Size: 2.92GB

Runtime: 2hr 2mins

Audio: 2-ch (Eng)

Video: Fullscreen

Menu: Yes

Subs: No

"Burn it onto your favorite DVDR media. then after viewing, please pass it along and make multiple copies of it if you want to,it's encouraged."

(NON-PROFIT) (FREE KNOWLEDGE)

P.S. I've made copies of this before and gave it to some of my friends. let's just say....."some of them no longer talk to me". some people think/belive that their faith or hope is taken away from them after viewing this. guess that's just their own negative thinking. :)

Burn Tested!! Enjoy!!

PLEASE SEED!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

For more DVDR torrents click the link below.

http://thepiratebay.org/user/jay77cujo/(NON-PROFIT) (FREE KNOWLEDGE)

ZEITGEIST Part 2 Download link below.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4859617/ZEITGEIST_II_ADDENDUM.DVDRIP.CUJO.ISO

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.92 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
ZEITGEIST_THE_MOVIE.DVDRIP.CUJO.ISO

Trailer