Yusuf Cat Stevens - Roadsinger - Live in Australia

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on December 19, 2015 by ric75in Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

Yusuf Cat Stevens - Roadsinger - Live in Australia (Size: 929.85 MB)
 Yusuf (Cat Stevens) - Roadsinger..mkv929.85 MB

Description

Yusuf (Cat Stevens - Roadsinger - Live in Australia

[font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]*************************************************************************************[/font]
[font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Date Released: 2010[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Duration: Approximately 100 minutes with the bonus.

*************************************************************************************
[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]A brief history:[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cat Stevens, Stephen Demetre Georgiou pseudonym, is a singer, musician and songwriter British born July 21, 1948 in London. After a great success in the 1970s, he converted to Islam in December 19771 and took the name Yusuf Islam. So qu�il a d�années twenties, Stevens, swimming alone in Malibu, California, is carried out to sea by a strong current. Seeing himself lost, he then said "God, if you help me, I�ll work for you" ("My God, if you m�aidez I will work for you." As he uttered these words, the wave pushes towards the shore. S�estimant miraculously saved, he proceeds to d�honorer his promise and began a spiritual search. In the early 1970s he s�intéresse Zen and Ching, numerology, tarot and l�astrologie in. It also follows his Bible.[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]He abandoned music to dedicate himself to various philanthropic causes. He returned to music in 2006, after a silence of twenty-five years and began in 2010, an international tour.[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yusuf Islam returns to music from the 1990s out in 2000 a children's album, A Is for Allah. Six years later seems An Other Cup, his first pop album since 1978, followed in 2009 Roadsinger.[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]He says: "When I saw Leonard Cohen embark on a world tour, I thought," Why not me? "This has created a certain emulation. We have the same agent who finally convinced me. "[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]On the occasion of the revolutions in the Arab countries, Yusuf Islam wrote a song in tribute to the insurgents (My People), which he described as a "way to give my support to all the people trying to get their freedom refusing to live under repressive regimes. " This song, setting free online, created with the help of thousands of Internet users on Facebook, have posted their recording of the chorus, then integrated contributions to the final recording of the song is "a message to the world."[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 2011, he participated in the Mawazine festival in Morocco.[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 2012, he prepares his musical Moonshadow Australia.[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 2014, he was inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame at a ceremony on April 10 at the same time as Nirvana and Kiss groups and the former Genesis singer Peter Gabriel.[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 2015, he began an international tour through Europe and the Americas[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The concert:[/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]As Cat Stevens, he defines a generation. Now he goes back on tour with his hits for the first time in 36 years. He was a very talented singer-songwriter who gave us the hits Moonshadow, Peace Train, Wild World and many others become classics. In 2010, he returned to the Australian scene, reminding us of this bewitching voice that inspired the dreams of a generation, as if it was yesterday. 85,000 people have had the chance to see during this historic tour in Australia. Sit back and let yourself be lulled by the music that changed the world forever.[/font]
[font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]*************************************************************************************[/font]
[font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Ubuntu Condensed, Segoe UI, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Quality: DVDRiPFormat: MKV
English language

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
929.85 MB
seeders:9
leechers:3
Yusuf Cat Stevens - Roadsinger - Live in Australia