Yukon Men S04E02 The Black Wolf HDTV x264-FUM[ettv]

seeders: 104
leechers: 10
Added on September 23, 2015 by ettvin TV
Torrent verified.

Yukon Men S04E02 The Black Wolf HDTV x264-FUM[ettv] (Size: 428.13 MB)
 Torrent-Downloaded-From-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt301 bytes
 Yukon.Men.S04E02.The.Black.Wolf.HDTV.x264-FUM.mp4428.13 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
428.13 MB
seeders:104
leechers:10
Yukon Men S04E02 The Black Wolf HDTV x264-FUM[ettv]

All Comments

Thank you so much.
I wonder what happened to Pat Moore's son - Good episode and print - Thanks 4 the share ettv
I haven't seen this ep yet, I'm picking one now to d/l but do you remember he went off for a bit in the last season, when he came back Pat was peed, hinted Thomas would go off for periods of time, be drinking too much etc, then expect to return as if he'd just been to the store. He sat him down and told him then if he was back to work, and get on with things like his sister did, fine, but if he was going to do it again. With the year the family had especially, he was too old to be putting up with his nonsense. In a nut that's how it went.
I remember him now( Pat ) telling him : I’m Not Comin’ Knockin’ No More - I knew Thomas had issues but I didn't think he'd leave the show . I remember Thomas had up and left without warning, showing up at Pat’s five months later as if nothing had happened. In fact, he just drove up on an ATV and walked over to the dogs, as if he was literally just going to pick up where he left Pat hanging when he left. I guess they wrote Thomas out of the show ..