Your Worst Nightmare - Season 1 - Investigation Discovery

seeders: 0
leechers: 18
Added on December 10, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

Your Worst Nightmare - Season 1 - Investigation Discovery (Size: 2.36 GB)
 Your.Worst.Nightmare.S01E01.Somebodys.Watching.mp4405.23 MB
 Your.Worst.Nightmare.S01E02.When.The.Lights.Go.Out.mp4405.34 MB
 Your.Worst.Nightmare.S01E03.Water.Foul.mp4405.3 MB
 Your.Worst.Nightmare.S01E04.Horror.In.The.Heartland.mp4405.48 MB
 Your.Worst.Nightmare.S01E05.The.Bad.Son.mp4400.26 MB
 Your.Worst.Nightmare.S01E06.The.Killer.Beside.Me.mp4395.75 MB

Description

Your Worst Nightmare (2014) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery

Using classic suspense film techniques, first-person accounts from friends and families of the victims, and expert commentary from local authorities, true-crime experts, and psychologists, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE is a one-hour series that chronicles some of the creepiest, most harrowing crimes ever committed, as these victims' darkest dreams become unfathomable realities.

Each 60-minute episode tells the story of a different victim, including: Sandy Jeffers, a 25-year-old completing her master's degree in forensic anthropology, who, being unknowingly followed for months, finally comes face-to-face with her stalker when he breaks into her house and kidnaps her; high-school student Cassie Jo Stoddart, who's housesitting in Pocatello, ID, when her weekend turns into a real-life horror movie, as unexpected visitors terrorize the home; Martha Brailsford, who didn't return to shore during a sailing trip out of Salem, MA; teenagers Todd Schultz and Annette Cooper, who went for a romantic walk one evening in Logan, OH, but never returned -- only to be found dead 10 days later -- in a case that remained unsolved for 25 years; the parents of Matthew Heikkila, who were killed by their son in their Basking Ridge, NJ, home; and Janet Overton, who was weak, tired, confused, and deathly ill, dropping dead in her own driveway in Dana Point, CA.

Average Video Stats

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 405 MB
Duration: 42mn 32s
Bit rate: 1 198 Kbps
Width: 768 pixels
Height: 576 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 4:3
Frame rate: 23.976 fps

1. Somebody's Watching

Everyone loves 25-year-old Sandy Jeffers, but little does she know that one man is completely obsessed with her. When she finally comes face to face with her stalker, the events that follow are twisted, torturous, and ultimately fatal.

October 22, 2014

2. When the Lights Go Out

It's Cassie Jo Stoddart's first weekend housesitting by her herself, and she's determined to do a great job. But the high school student's weekend turns into a real life horror movie when unexpected visitors terrorize the home.

October 29, 2014

3. Water Foul

When Martha Brailsford goes out sailing in Salem, Massachusetts, and doesn't return, her friends and family immediately suspect that something terrible has happened.

November 5, 2014

4. Horror in the Heartland

Two teenagers in love go missing from rural Ohio. Ten days later, they both turn up dead - brutally hacked to bits. The crime tears the small town apart and remains unsolved for 25 years, until the shocking truth comes to light.

November 12, 2014

5. The Bad Son

Matthew Heikkila has always had a rocky relationship with his parents, but he has a plan on how to deal with them. On a cold November day, he murders them in their own home - and is determined to keep the nightmare going for his own girlfriend.

November 19, 2014

6. The Killer Beside Me

Weak, tired, confused, and deathly ill - Janet Overton, once the picture of health, eventually drops dead in her own driveway. But is this a case of an undiagnosed illness - or cold-blooded murder?

November 26, 2014

P.S. Hey True Crime Fans. Initially, I saw the first episode last year only watching the first 15 minutes and I immediately became turned off by this series. I actually took another look at this series this year at a friend's house and strongly believe the second episode of this series, where I was immediately impressed, with not only the awesome cases but the production of this series. It Rocks!

One more thing fans. This upload of this "Your Worst Nightmare" Season 1 is a prelude to Season 2, which I plan on uploading upon series completion very soon. I think all horror/true crime fans will love this series.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.36 GB
seeders:0
leechers:18
Your Worst Nightmare - Season 1 - Investigation Discovery

Screenshots

Your Worst Nightmare - Season 1 - Investigation Discovery screenshot

All Comments

Sweet! Thanks. Will seed too.