Your favorite foods made Paleo[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF (Converted)][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 25, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Your favorite foods made Paleo[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF (Converted)][2014]-UBTRG (Size: 35.3 MB)
 0984755195.epub35.3 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF (Converted)
Genre: Paleo Diet /tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:
Primal Cravings sets out to provide the best of both worlds—delicious food to satiate our deep seated, visceral urges, made with ingredients that satisfy our ancient genetic needs for good health. Thin mint cookies, strawberry shortcake waffles, carrot cake cream pies, All-American burgers with French fry buns, ten different flavored bacons... With Primal Cravings, you can enjoy all this and much more, and still stay aligned with the Primal/Paleo eating strategy. Inside you'll find assorted breakfasts, meat and main dishes, sides and salads, snacks, sweets and basics like bread, sauces, and dressings. All 125 innovative recipes are low-sugar, grain-free, gluten-free, and industrial oil-free. Unlike typical substitute recipes in other cookbooks, these new and original grain-free baking methods have almost exclusively eliminated the need for expensive nut flours and nut butters.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.3 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Your favorite foods made Paleo[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF (Converted)][2014]-UBTRG