Your Dreams Are Mine Now by Ravinder Singh

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 10, 2015 by RO87in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Your Dreams Are Mine Now by Ravinder Singh (Size: 381.34 KB)
 Your Dreams Are Mine Now - Ravinder Singh.epub297.57 KB
 Your Dreams Are Mine Now - Ravinder Singh.jpg83.77 KB

Description

Your Dreams are Mine Now is a powerful and poignant love story by Ravinder Singh, bestselling author of I too had a Love Story and Can Love Happen Twice?

Summary of the Book
Your Dreams are Mine Now explores the romantic relationship between Rupali and Arun. They are complete opposites and have nothing in common when it comes to their interests and priorities in life. Rupali is a small town girl and an idealist, whereas Arun is a Delhi guy with keen interest in youth politics. A major scandal on the college campus brings them together and somewhere along the line they fall in love with each other. Set against the backdrop of heavy campus politics in Delhi University, Your Dreams are Mine Now will make for an engaging and riveting read for those who enjoy love stories.

About Ravinder Singh
Born into a Sikh family in Kolkata, Ravinder Singh spent his childhood in the small town of Burla in Odisha. After completing Computer Science Engineering, he later moved to Bhubaneswar to work at Infosys Technologies for five years. He pursued his postgraduation in Business Management from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad and was working as a Senior Program Manager at Microsoft. He is best known for his debut novel, I Too Had a Love Story, which was based on his life. He has also authored Can Love Happen Twice and Like it Happened Yesterday.

Publisher Penguin Books Ltd
ISBN-10 0143423002
Imprint Metro Reads
Book Type Fiction Book
Number of Pages 272 Pages (Paperback)
Publication Year 2014 November
Language English
ISBN-13 9780143423003

Format EPUB
Size 367Kb
Provider sAm@IndianBooksDatabase
IBD release date The day it released