Yogi Bhajan, Kundalini Yoga, 3HO, Khalsa Sikhs (50 Books)

seeders: 18
leechers: 4
Added on November 29, 2012 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Yogi Bhajan, Kundalini Yoga, 3HO, Khalsa Sikhs (50 Books) (Size: 2.25 GB)
 Atma Singh and Guruprem Kaur Khalsa - Guided Meditations (27p).pdf2.62 MB
 Atma Singh and Guruprem Kaur Khalsa - Meditations for the New Millennium (71p).pdf80.04 MB
 Guru Dharam Singh Khalsa - The Essence of Yoga (142p).pdf280.76 MB
 Guru Prem Singh Khalsa - Divine Alignment (146p).pdf49 MB
 Gurudarshan Kaur Khalsa - Energy Maps (192p).pdf56.68 MB
 Gurudarshan Kaur Khalsa - Expanding Intuition (106p).pdf28.96 MB
 Gurudev Singh - Sat Nam Rasayan - The Art of Healing (97pp).pdf29.53 MB
 Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji - Liberation or Condemnation (86p).pdf8.52 MB
 Kundalini Yoga by Yogi Bhajan (395p).pdf8.12 MB
 Maintenance Yoga Sets (15p).pdf5.89 MB
 Master's Touch (32p).pdf8.3 MB
 Meditation Manual (71p).pdf20.19 MB
 Nirvair Singh Khalsa - Yoga for Skiers and Runners (43p).pdf110.54 MB
 Ravi Singh - Seven Days Seven Rays (92p).pdf262.73 MB
 Sandra Tan Halliday - Unlocking the Secrets (147p).pdf55.95 MB
 The Grace of God Manual (240p).pdf27.32 MB
 Waheguru S. Khalsa - The Miracle of Healing Hands (244p).pdf351.99 MB
 Yogi Bahjan - Kundalini Yoga manual (53p).pdf1.77 MB
 Yogi Bahjan - Maintenance Yoga Kundalini Yoga (21p).pdf1.1 MB
 Yogi Bahjan - Self Experience - Kundalini yoga (58p).pdf7.79 MB
 Yogi Bahjan - Self knowledge - Kundalini (60p).pdf8.57 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Art of the Gong (14p).pdf87.71 KB
 Yogi Bhajan - Childs Play KY (29p).pdf10.34 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Conscious Pregnancy (273p).pdf117.14 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Harmonious Communication (66p).pdf5.81 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Kundalini Yoga (30 Kriyas) FR (71p).pdf4.26 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Kundalini Yoga - 9 Minutes Max Meditations (10p).pdf639.85 KB
 Yogi Bhajan - Kundalini Yoga - Flow of Eternal Power (224p).pdf35.43 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Kundalini Yoga - Flow of Eternal Power [OCR] (224p).pdf4.92 MB
 Yogi Bhajan - Kundalini Yoga - Level1 Textbook [OCR] (357p).pdf9.4 MB

Description

Here's your request, friend.

About fifty books and instructional manuals by Yogi Bhajan (Haribhajan Singh Yogi) and his followers.

They call the yoga that they do "Kundalini Yoga", but it is not what most yoga practitioners think of as Kundalini Yoga.

3HO stands for Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization.

Like all Sikhs, his path did not run from the world, rather incorporated spirituality in to all aspects of life. His path is very sane, balanced, and positive -- with strong emphasis on family and the community of fellow practitioners.

Enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.25 GB
seeders:18
leechers:4
Yogi Bhajan, Kundalini Yoga, 3HO, Khalsa Sikhs (50 Books)

All Comments

People should do research before blindly reading stuff. a few links to ponder. I would steer clear of this mess.
Well, if you don't like it, that's fine -- but no need to downvote a perfectly good torrent.
Well, in fairness to the nay-sayers, there is some controversy surrounding this group and its founder. Some followers feel that they have benefited, others feel that they have been harmed.

My position is that one needs information to make a judgment -- and this torrent is provided in that spirit. So in the spirit of providing information, I appreciate the links. I just don't think that disliking the content justifies down-voting the torrent. It makes it look like the torrent itself is bad, and that reflects badly on my reputation as an uploader.

I have suffered through an abusive cult, so I am sympathetic and sensitive to the issues. The thing is, I cannot judge another persons condition or state of development, so I cannot a priori decide what material will be helpful or harmful to a person at this stage in their life. In this case, I found that a close reading of Yogi Bhajan's words were enough to kill any lingering curiosity that I might have had. The same words that attract one person can act as a warning to another. I think that each should be allowed to decide for his/herself about the meaning and usefulness of things. Along the way, we will err in our judgment, possible suffer harm, and hopefully learn. That's why I upload stuff like this (and other material that I don't agree with). I think it is less useful to cleanse the world of potentially hurtful ideas than it is to cultivate discernment and sound judgment in people. The idea of censoring the ideas that people are exposed to is, at its core, authoritarian and paternalistic. Censorship would preserve an artificial naivete and innocence at the expense of maturity and depth of comprehension that comes through broader exposure to life experience.
fascinating collection - thanks!