Yoga Mat Companion 2 - Anatomy for Hip Openers and Forward Bends (227p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 20, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Yoga Mat Companion 2 - Anatomy for Hip Openers and Forward Bends (227p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 28.79 MB)
 Yoga Mat Companion 2 - Anatomy for Hip Openers and Forward Bends (227p) [Anomolous].pdf28.79 MB

Description

Series: Yoga Mat Companion (Book 2)
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Bandha Yoga; First Edition edition (December 22, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1607439425
ISBN-13: 978-1607439424

this series of books is the best detailed info i've seen on the postures. There are 3 ways I understand poses here. Names are given for each muscle that either stretches or flexes, also pictures of said muscles in different hues of blue and red to show where intensity is, also the joints involed and the direction the muscles move the ligements. While it could be overwhelming for some there is a lot of growing room and so many details to continue to work towards better posture. Even the sugested vinyasa flow has some weight to how to order poses and it gives reference to the chakras. But what I really like is how scientific it seems. It even gives several variations that can be used for injuries or preparation for each pose. What I really like is how it details how to use reciprocal inhibition and the golgi tendon to go deaper into poses- which I might call a simple shift of awareness to push into the pain without getting hurt. As well as a heap of detail about creating bandhas via co-activation for stabelization. One thing I dont see is much detail to get into the individual poses. But you can get that from a number of other good books. Once you're in the basic pose this book will provide much detail to continue to explore, play and increase awareness and form. The 4 books in the series have minimal overlap and the portions that do use different poses for the examples. Definately check these out!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.79 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Yoga Mat Companion 2 - Anatomy for Hip Openers and Forward Bends (227p) [Anomolous].pdf