xubuntu 12.10 [64 bit]

seeders: 168
leechers: 0
Added on October 18, 2012 by SirHatesaLotin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

xubuntu 12.10 [64 bit] (Size: 694 MB)
 xubuntu-12.10-desktop-amd64.iso694 MB

Description

Xubuntu is a full-featured operating system with which you can get started right away – no need to install additional software for most day-to-day tasks.

Customizable

It’s easy to customize Xubuntu to match your personal tastes. It takes but a few clicks to change the theme, amount and location of panels, font, and more. Install panel plugins and more applications for additional functionality using the Software Center. Finding new software is a breeze and installation is just a click away. Once applications are installed, updates can be downloaded and installed automatically.

Frequent releases

A new version of Xubuntu is released every six months, every fourth of which is a Long Term Support release, meaning that you are eligible to security updates for three years as opposed to the not-too-shabby-either eighteen months that you get with the normal releases.

Vibrant community

A vibrant community exists behind the Xubuntu project, making sure that there are always plenty of real people available who are ready to help.

Key Applications

Xubuntu comes with the award-winning, extensible Firefox web browser, the light-weight yet feature-rich Abiword for all your word-processing needs, and Gnumeric for the creation and manipulation of spreadsheets. Both Gnumeric and Abiword are compatible with their respective popular file formats.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
694 MB
seeders:168
leechers:0
xubuntu 12.10 [64 bit]

All Comments

Thanks. Xubuntu is a good, stable ans simple yet versatile OS.
hey can i instal in my laptop hp pavilion please give reply yar
2012-10-22 18:14
no i didn't read it