XMen.First.Class.2011.DVDRip.XVid.Biz

seeders: 267
leechers: 12
Added on August 13, 2011 by extremerulesin Movies
Torrent verified.

XMen.First.Class.2011.DVDRip.XVid.Biz (Size: 699.99 MB)
 XMen.First.Class.2011.DVDRip.XVid.Biz.mkv699.99 MB
 read me.txt127 bytes

Description

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1270798/
Rating: 8.0/10
Director: Matthew Vaughn
Cast: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Bacon. In 1962, Charles Xavier starts up a school and later a team, for humans with superhuman abilities. Among them is Erik Lensherr, his best friend... and future archenemy.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian

Plot: Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-MEN.

screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.99 MB
seeders:267
leechers:12
XMen.First.Class.2011.DVDRip.XVid.Biz

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
Hi All... I had luck with the subtitles for the Russian and Spanish portions of X-Men First Class... maybe this will help you.

It has to do with enabling .srt and while playing, then closed captions. Two actions done separately in your device or software.

1. Regardless of what version of the movie you download, grab the english .srt file from this torrent: http://kat.cm/x-men-first-class-2011-1080p-bluray-x264-anoxmous-t7
045109.html The file is approx 10k (can be opened as text to view)
2. Be sure it's in the directory with your MP4 or AVI or MKV (mkv may have it packaged regardless). Be sure it's the only .srt in that directory, if possible (making it easy to choose)

NOTE: I'M STREAMING WITH PLEX THROUGH ROKU.... and given that:

3. BEFORE playing the movie, go into options and choose the .srt (may show as 'unknown'.srt) for subtitles.
4. START the movie, then PAUSE
5. WHILE IN THE MOVIE.. press your "star" (*) button on the Roku remote, then ENABLE CLOSED CAPTIONS! This is key.

Now you should get the English subs during all foreign sections. NOTE that this .srt file is small because it contains only the subs for a few sections of the film. The larger file, approx 100k, contains ALL subs for the entire film. You don't want that.

Hope this helps a few!! Let me know....
Thank you, can't wait to see the other one
thanks for the upload
awesome, ty!!!!!