Xenosaga 3 D2 PS2.mds4.23 KB
 Readme.txt3.32 KB
 Xenosaga Episode 1 Disc 2.iso4.36 GB
 Xenosaga Episode 1 Disc 1.iso4.16 GB
 Xenosaga Episode 1 Disc 3.iso2.81 GB
 Readme.txt486 bytes

Description

Region: DVD-5 NTSC USA
Format:ISO/MDS (1 & 3) I01/I02/MDS (2) All can be emu'd (PCSX2 1.0.0) and re-burned.
Language:English

This is the entire Xenosaga series all in one place brought to you by Yagami!

They have all been tested on PCSX2 1.0.0 and they work perfectly fine.
The description of Xenosaga 3 is included as it is the best of the three in my opinion!

Game Description

The concluding chapter of the Xenosaga science fiction RPG series begins one year after the events described in the previous game. The main heroine Shion Uzuki is shocked by the discovery that implies a connection between Vector Corporation, the organization she is working for, and the Gnosis event, which set the whole story in motion. She leaves her post and tries to solve the mystery on her own. Meanwhile, the KOS-MOS project is halted, and a mysterious new android, T-elos, emerges to replace it. Shion and her friends are about to fight the ultimate battle that will determine the destiny of mankind...

The third episode retains the combat basics of the two previous games. Once again, there are two kinds of combat, in human form and piloting giant robots. The usage of ether attacks, boost gauge, and other typical Xenosaga gameplay elements are also present in this game. Robot combat is handled somewhat differently, the giant gears having a wider variety of attacks at their disposal. Both your and the enemy's parties have now a special bar that will render them immobile when filled. Exploiting this feature is yet another strategic addition to the combat.

There is an in-game database listing all events, people, items, monsters and locations. Next to the main storyline, there are 60 puzzle mini-games. The game includes an editor to create these custom puzzles and share them with friends.

Features:

* Over 8 Hours of Movies Including Voiced Cut Scenes - Pre-rendered cut scenes and real-time cut scenes with dramatically enhanced models, as well as in-game voiced cut scenes with anime-style 2D portraits unveil an epic story.

* The Exciting Conclusion to an Epic Trilogy - Building on the deeply philosophical and existential storyline of the first two titles, the concluding chapter in the series brings closure to the remaining mysteries in the highly acclaimed story.

* Updated Battle System - Battles are intuitive and fun, combining the best aspects of the first two games battles, while introducing the new Break system.

* Customize Your Characters - A branching skill set promotes character specialization and diversification. Strategic party management is more highly rewarded, adding another level of depth to game strategy.

* Money/Shops Are Back!- Buy, barter, and sell any items or equipment, allowing you to upgrade your characters and E.S.s frequently.

* An In-Game Database is Your Veritable "Xeno Bible"- An easily accessible database of every detail:important events, people, items, keywords, locations, weapons, back-story, phenomenon, townspeople, associations and companies.

* Challenge Yourself and Friends with new Mini-games - With 60 pre-made levels to complete, the Xenosaga puzzle mini-games add a new type of challenge for the player, and rewards his performance. The mini-game map editor also lets players create, play and share their own custom maps with friends.

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.93 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Xenosaga Series

Trailer