Xenonauts_V1.zip

seeders: 6
leechers: 10
Added on June 10, 2014 by glock30ownerin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Xenonauts_V1.zip (Size: 2.28 GB)
 Xenonauts_V1.zip2.28 GB

Description

Xenonauts is an upcoming single player, PC strategy game. Primarily a strategy game, it straddles several sub-genres and so we’ve resorted to describing it as a ‘planetary defense simulator’. The player is in control of an organization tasked with defending the planet against extraterrestrial invasion; establishing bases across the world that house the aircraft, scientists, technicians and soldiers that will be used to protect humanity. The skies must be defended against alien incursion, while ground teams must be sent into combat to capture crashed UFOs or cleanse terror sites to retain the confidence of funding nations and capture new extraterrestrial artifacts and technology to study. As the game goes on, the player researches the captured artifacts to unlock new units and battlefield technology to use in the fight against the aliens while slowly discovering their origins, eventually learning enough to defeat the alien invasion – assuming that they have not already been overrun!

Release Date - 3 Jun 14

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.28 GB
seeders:6
leechers:10
Xenonauts_V1.zip

Trailer

All Comments

Check TPB--seems to be a few copies with the latest 1.05 hotfix floating around (CODEX)
Works great. Thank you for this and updates would be very much appreciated.
Thank you for this! :)

Do you plan on uploading updates etc.? Would be great if you could do that. :)
Yeah, sucks, it's already at v1.05. No huge content updates, but there are some serious stability issues - SAVE OFTEN, especially after completing a fight, don't think "I'll just pop into the base for a sec then I'll save" else you'll be fucked when the game CTDs.

Since it's DRM free that means we don't need to wait for a crack, the uploader just needs to seed the new version. Do it, man :)

Edit: Also, this V1.0 release still has that AI issue where aliens will mostly garrison their UFO and only a few are out - most maps will consist of you easily outnumbering and hunting down the 2-3 poor bastards outside, then assembling your team right in front of the UFO and then bumrushing them with flashbangs and smoke 'nades and easily wiping out the crew in a single turn. (Don't use frag grenades or you'll just puree everything and not get any salvage.)

Download Skitso's megamix map pack mod from the official forums, it's a must. There's also a randomizer map pack but it's still WIP.
I check humble bundle periodically for updates. I will upload them as they become available.
Thank you, is it the steam version or drm free?
DRM free.