Xenonauts V1.06 - DRM Free

seeders: 12
leechers: 7
Added on June 22, 2014 by glock30ownerin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Xenonauts V1.06 - DRM Free (Size: 2.29 GB)
 Xenonauts V1.06 - DRM Free.zip2.29 GB

Description

Year: 2014
Genre: Strategy, Turn-based, Tactical, Isometric
Developer: Gamethunks
Publisher: Goldhawk Interactive
Platform: PC
Publication Type: Original Release
Game Version: 1.06
Language: Russian | English
Language: English
Crack: DRM Free

√ OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
√ Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor Intel or AMD
√ Memory: 1024 MB RAM
√ Video: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 and 128MB
√ Sound device: compatible with DirectX
√ Hard drive space: 3 GB

The game takes place in an alternate world in 1979, during the Cold War, when the Soviet Union and the United States are joining forces to fight an alien invasion. As in the original UFO Defense, gameplay is divided into strategic part (Geoscape) and tactical (Combat Viewer). In a strategic part of the player creates and develops a framework for them to recruit staff, conducts research, struggles with alien spacecraft. Formation is part of a step by step ground combat. One of the most significant innovations compared with UFO Defense - tactical dogfight between interceptors earthlings and "flying saucers." In terrestrial missions will be introduced alternative victory conditions, avoid the player from having to destroy all the aliens on the map as well as a friendly player soldiers under computer control. Game developers have expressed their approach to tactical battle as follows: "You have to lose units because of their mistakes, and not because of bad luck, so weapons like blaster bombs capable of destroying half your unit has been removed and replaced with a weapon, which skilful player can withstand. "

Dev Note:

This is our last urgent bugfix update, fixing a couple of relatively serious issues that somehow survived past launch and adding the final manual to the game.

It will not break save games, but if you've applied any mods to the game you may need to re-apply them (things like map packs won't be affected).

CHANGELOG:

Final mission no longer ends prematurely in some circumstances.
Fully disabled a debug module that was trying to contact our servers (we thought we'd fixed this earlier but it seems not). This sometimes caused crashes or slow loading times.
Line of sight now updates properly if the aliens open UFO doors during the AI turn.
Fixed a bug where units could move through doors without opening them on night missions.
Base turrets have had their firepower upgraded significantly.
Fixed one of the alien weapons having overly high Burst accuracy.
Fixed the autopsy for one of the later aliens giving an empty pop-up.
Final manual has been added to the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.29 GB
seeders:12
leechers:7
Xenonauts V1.06 - DRM Free

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you!
Thank you Uploader for taking my comment into consideration in your 1.05 torrent! Grabbing and seeding 1.06 :)
Np at all. I'm glad you informed me of the release. I've been working a great many extra hours this week, weekend, and for the next several weeks. I was not planning on checking for an update until mid-week at the earliest.
Thank You.
I'll update the description with the changelog.

Create or log in to a Kickass account to avoid the captcha.
i have an account, but i cant log in...
anyway thanks again.
wtf??? im in now? lol the page was bugged
I run into that a lot. An error is shown at login, but a page refresh fixes the problem.