XCOM Enemy Within Crackfix-RELOADED

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on November 13, 2013 by CrackingFirein Games
Torrent verified.

XCOM Enemy Within Crackfix-RELOADED (Size: 370.19 KB)
 rld-xcewfix.rar366.14 KB
 rld-xcewfix.sfv26 bytes
 reloaded.nfo4.02 KB

Description

XCOM: Enemy Within *Crackfix* (c) Firaxis Games11/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam+CEG- :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: StrategyNote:~~~~~A minor bug caused a crash when launching the Enemy Unknown game (withoutthe Enemy Within DLC). The main game exe pointed to a Launcher which wascrashing. Here is a fix which allows you to run the game without the DLC oruse the included launcher to choose what version you want to play.--XCOM: Enemy Within is the expansion to the 2012 Game of the Yearaward-winning strategy game XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Enemy Within addsan incredible array of new abilities, upgrades and weapons tocombat new enemy and alien threats. This expansion also introducesnew maps and missions, new tactical and strategic gameplay, andnew multiplayer content providing a fresh new gameplay experience.1. Unrar.2. Copy over the fixed cracked content from the /Crack directory on theimage to your game install directory.3. Play the game.4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
370.19 KB
seeders:19
leechers:1
XCOM Enemy Within Crackfix-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Works! Thank you!
No virus.
Oh... and I think you have to block the game with Firewall if you have Steam... I am not sure about this though as I don't have Steam.