XCOM 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 68
leechers: 106
Added on February 9, 2016 by [ShivShubh]in Games
Torrent verified.

• Game: XCOM 2
  • Platform: Not detected
Available in versions:

XCOM 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition - RePack by CorePack (Size: 14.46 GB)
 XCOM 2-CorePack.iso14.46 GB
 XCOM 2-CorePack.nfo9.47 KB

Description

Information :

Title: XCOM 2 http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/16/94/13/48/xcom_211.jpg
Developed by: Firaxis Games
Published by: 2K Games
Released on: 05 Feb 2016
Genre: Strategy
Crack: sam2k8(+CODEX emu)
Official Site: http://corepacks.com

Description :

XCOM 2 is the sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the 2012 award-winning strategy game of the year.

Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was
left decimated

and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and

eliminating all who dissent from their new order.

Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds,

the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.

System Requirements :

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 30 GB available space

ScreenShots :

Repack NFO

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.46 GB
seeders:68
leechers:106
XCOM 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition - RePack by CorePack

All Comments

That's weird, when I hit; Download Torrent, my pc froze.. O_o
If anyone is suffering with lag or stuttering launch the game then open task manager process tab and set xcom2.exe to high processing seems to have worked for me :) hope this helps guy/gurls
Shiv, someone, need some help here plz.. after first mission you get some soldiers promoted, but when i hit promotion it just get like stuck, nothing happens and have to quit the game with task manager, i cant see anyone complaining about it tho.. so it might be just me, any ideas? Thanks in advance!! (it seems that i can continue playing normally,but without hitting Promote option )
Gigbyte's Gaming 5, i7 4790k, win 7 - 64, gtx 970, 16gb ram.
Is this yet another crappy dev version with all the issues that come with it?
Yup. So go buy it, you ungrateful twit. And take your trolling posts with you. There's more than one way to skin a cat. If you don't like what Shiv has done, you can go back over to FG and White Knight her until you're blue in the face! I have nothing but respect for all uploaders, I use to be one a long time ago, I know what it's like, but this bickering about who has the best and that Shiv's is crap because all the voices are English? Dude, go FAP somewhere else, seriously. You're talking about preserving the 'old ways' of the scene while you simultaneously give it a big middle finger by trolling Shiv...Really, go outside and play...
FITGIRL IS BEST
ThankSSS :D
Hey Shiv, does this contain the DLC also? The NFO dont load for me on the Main tab so cant tell, still downloading as i assume so but ya.
Resistance Warrior Pack DLC.
kk cool ty :)