Xbox 360 Premium Themes & Gamer Pictures

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on June 20, 2010 by in Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Xbox 360 Premium Themes & Gamer Pictures (Size: 669.05 MB)
 Gamerpic Pack 2.10.91 MB
 Gamerpic Pack 1.4.18 MB
 Halo Wars - Limited Edition Theme.23.9 MB
 Halo Wars You are in Command.21.08 MB
 Fallout 3.19.16 MB
 Resident Evil 5 Kijuju.19.03 MB
 PURE.18 MB
 Street Fighter IV - 1.15.01 MB
 Halo 3 Mythic.13.76 MB
 Gears of War 2 Hope Runs Deep.13 MB
 Mass Effect.12.89 MB
 Forza Motorsport 3 LCE.12.85 MB
 USB Reader.exe36 KB
 IO.dll8.5 KB
 Readme.txt2.65 KB

Description

This is a pack of Premium Xbox 360 Themes and Gamer Pictures! There are 89 Premium Themes (will upload more later) and over 1100 Premium Gamer Pictures (the gamer pictures are inside 2 files, they will automatically *unzip* when you put them on your xbox).

Check out my other uploads, more xbox 360 themes and gamer pictures.

I will be seeding this always, so go ahead and download! I have also tested these myself and they work.

Step by step instructions to get them onto your Xbox 360 are in the Readme.

You can't get banned for using these and this will save you thousands of money-draining Microsoft points.

Themes and gamer pictures are for eye candy for yourself only; it doesn't enhance your game performance or entertainment, so why should you have to pay all that money for something they took a couple minutes to slap together and that we could have done ourselves in a heartbeat?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

/Make sure to add + to the quality, comment, and most importantly SEED!/

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If you want me to add any themes or gamer pictures to the list that I will upload later, then type up a comment and I will be sure to add it.

Next time I will also be going for custom themes as well as premium.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
669.05 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Xbox 360 Premium Themes & Gamer Pictures

All Comments

nice work uploader
Some are awesome, most are boring though.
Howcome there's normal themes in here?:/ Thanks a bunch anyways
First time i tried my console reads corrupt theme. I will try again
Some are good themes, but nice work uploader
Cant seem to get this to load on my console. Followed steps and the usb reader program cant pick up anything to be extracted in specified directory. Anyone help please
Okay, insert your USB drive in your Xbox and go to system settings and format it. In your Xbox hard drive find "themes folder" and copy one of the theme in your USB. Also do the same for gamerpicture (find the gamerpicture folder in your Xbox HDD). Now unplug the USB and insert in your PC, (download HORIZON, just Google and find it) using HORIZON open your USB and past the Premium Themes folder's content into your USB (you will also find the theme which you copied from your xbox, just past the themes to that folder).
2012-10-15 21:26
Its easier to just get a transfer cable and connect your xbox hard drive to your computer.