Xara Designer Pro X9 - Full working content package

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on January 7, 2014 by kotsoskorgin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Description

Hello,

This is Xara Designer Pro X9 32bit and 64bit.
It is full working with all content package, all templates, and all widgets work fine. It is not compressed, so you can pick files you only need to.

Just do the below:

1. Install Xara Designer Pro X9 using the correct edition for your machine (32bit or 64bit).

2. Copy the protein file I include in my Protein folder in the installation Protein folder and replace the file. This is the crack file. Run the program and exit once.

3. Install the content from my ContentPackage folder, first the Content (Xara_Designer_Pro_X9_DLV_content_en-GB_130702_10-33_1_0_0_0) and secondly the Panorama Studio (Xara_Designer_Pro_X9_DLV_PanStudio2_en-GB_130628_16-00_1_0_0_0)

4. Finally, copy my Clipart folder in the main installation folder of the program.

Now, all content is available. Don't update, don't download nothing.
My connection isn't the best, so try to help on seed.

Thanks to TorDigger for the protein.dll and Nohero for the translate of the package from the german language to the english.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
915.42 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Xara Designer Pro X9 - Full working content package

All Comments

Also when I say it works excellent I MEAN THE CONTENT PACKS THEY ACTUALLY WORK :D
Your torrent is awesome!!!!!! PEOPLE IDK ABOUT WIN7 BUT IT WORKS EXCELLENT ON X64 BIT WIN 8.1 :D
I'll try it on my 8.1 and I'll let you know how if it works :D
I'm inclined to agree with the others: The content loaders do not work. While this may sound extreme, I have tried to install this 3 times on 3 brand new Windows 7 SP1 images with no other major software installed besides the basics: Flash, Java, PDF reader and all current updates.

The first 2 times I followed your instructions to the absolute letter. Program works great but content loader exe takes a dump.

I own a registered copy of Designer Pro X that set me back $200 and have never been prompted to download "content" in any shape or form. I seldom even get update notifications.

What is this content we're supposed to install, just out of curiosity. Your clipart directory works just like DPX's initial set up and, thankfully, saves having to download it all again.

I applaud your effort & hard work but I'm really wondering about the contents of the content loader programs.

Thanks!
Dear molly_dog,

I insist that this application works fine if not updated.

I believe there's something to do with your windows copy. I suspect the installed language of your OS. Ask here the users anonymous , babsernendis, Marsaru who installed successfuly Xara X9 earlier.

Yours.
It does not work for me. I get this error every time I try installing the content package:

"There were no compatible products found on this computer."

It seems to be looking for a file called SetupValues.dat in the AppData folder.

Help anyone?
working... confirmed.. on windows 8.1 64bit...
Look.

Install Xara Designer Pro X9 using the correct edition for your machine (32bit or 64bit). Copy the appropriate protein file (32bit or 64bit) I include in my Protein folder in the installation Protein folder and replace the file. This is the crack file. RUN THE PROGRAM ONCE AND EXIT.

3. Install the content from my ContentPackage folder, first the Content (Xara_Designer_Pro_X9_DLV_content_en-GB_130702_10-33_1_0_0_0) and secondly the Panorama Studio (Xara_Designer_Pro_X9_DLV_PanStudio2_en-GB_130628_16-00_1_0_0_0)

4. Finally, copy my Clipart folder in the main installation folder of the program.

Now, all content is available. DONT UPDATE, DONT DOWNLOAD NOTHING FURTHER.
Did not work for me. See comment above.