X Rebirth Home of Light - incl. Update 4.0 (February 2016) +All DLCs - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 26, 2016 by Asayain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

X Rebirth Home of Light - incl. Update 4.0 (February 2016) +All DLCs - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya (Size: 6.04 GB)
 X Rebirth Home of Light - incl. Update 4.0 (February 2016) - Full Version PC - CODEX - by Asaya.iso6.04 GB

Description

ABOUT THE GAME

Home of Light is the second expansion for X Rebirth, with new regions to explore and challenges to overcome. Along with the 4.0 update, the experience reaches a whole new level where the opportunities to TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, and THINK have never been bigger.

Title: X Rebirth: Home of Light
Genre: Action, Simulation
Developer: Egosoft
Publisher: Egosoft
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2016

MINIMUM:

OS: Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit), Vista SP2 (64-bit), XP SP2 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel i-Series at 2GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GT400 series with 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4870HD with 512MB RAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel i5 (Quad) or i7 at 2.5GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GT500 series with 1GB RAM or better, ATI 5870HD with 1GB RAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card

1. Burn or mount the image. (you can also unpack it with winrar)
2. Install the game.
3. Play the game
4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.04 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
X Rebirth Home of Light - incl. Update 4.0 (February 2016) +All DLCs - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya

Trailer

Screenshots

X Rebirth Home of Light - incl. Update 4.0 (February 2016) +All DLCs - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya screenshot
X Rebirth Home of Light - incl. Update 4.0 (February 2016) +All DLCs - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya screenshot