X Rebirth CE Edition - 3DM

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on November 15, 2013 by hoangblackboyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

X Rebirth CE Edition - 3DM (Size: 4.11 GB)
 Yeah16-X Rebirth-3DM.part2.rar999 MB
 Yeah16-X Rebirth-3DM.part3.rar999 MB
 Yeah16-X Rebirth-3DM.part4.rar999 MB
 Yeah16-X Rebirth-3DM.part1.rar999 MB
 Yeah16-X Rebirth-3DM.part5.rar213.77 MB
 Yeah16.com.url107 bytes

Description

In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future, countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power. Enter a young adventurer and his unlikely female ally traveling in an old, battered ship with a glorious past – two people alone against the galaxy, playing a key part in the events to come. The fate of the universe rests in the hands of the player…

X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours. X Rebirth features a whole new user experience – it is easier than ever to start with, and remains as deep as fans expect it.

Title: X Rebirth
Genre: Action, Simulation
Developer: Egosoft
Publisher: Egosoft
Release Date: 15 Nov 2013
Languages: English

( Size: 4.11 GB)

System Requirements

Minimum:

OS: Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit), Vista SP2 (64-bit), XP SP2 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel i-Series at 2GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GT400 series with 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4870HD with 512MB RAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: These specs are still being determined

Recommended:

Processor: Intel i5 (Quad) or i7 at 2.5GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GT500 series with 1GB RAM or better, ATI 5870HD with 1GB RAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: These specs are still being determined.

Installation Information

1. Unrar
2. Play the game

Rar Pas: Yeah16.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.11 GB
seeders:2
leechers:4
X Rebirth CE Edition - 3DM

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the upload! I downloaded this, everything works perfectly especially after applying the updates. The only thing that makes X-Rebirth the "Collectors Edition" is the added soundtracks, the making of the game documentary, ect... When you load the game up and check Bonus Content, it shows that those bonuses are indeed installed in the 3DMBonus folder. When you go to the directory, there is no bonus content, no art, music, nor encyclopedia. Worst of all, there is no user manual for the game. Egosoft website doesn't have a copy for you to download, people simply refer you to Steam, so you can right-click the icon, and select "read manual". Best part of this torrent is the fact you dont have to deal with steam and better yet there is no installation! Just no manual as a side effect of that. I, and I am sure, the rest of the guys that downloaded this would appreciate either a little direction on how to access the bonus content incase I am missing something, or an update with all the bonus content and the user manual to go along with it. Thank you Uploader and 3DM!
Copy Update V1.0 to the game directory : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcinz3bk0nmq5ws/Yeah16-X.Rebirth%20Update%20V1.0-3DM.rar?m=
Update Mega Link : http://yeah16.com/x-rebirth-ce-edition-crack-free-download-3dm/

===============Fix For Crash===============
1) Right click your audio icon in the system tray and select 'Playback Devices'.
2) Highlight your default playback device.
3) Click the 'Properties' button.
4) Click the 'Advanced' tab.
5) Under the 'Default Format' drop down menu, choose 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality).
6) Click OK.
7) Run the game.
Legit
I'm seeding with 33MB/s!
I wish I didn't have 50gb limit per month. Before moving out my net had no limits and I used like 30-50gb daily not monthly.