X-Men Origins Wolverine (7z / RAR) [DrKriznak Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 29, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

X-Men Origins Wolverine (7z / RAR) [DrKriznak Upload] (Size: 4.41 GB)
 X-Men Origins Wolverine.7z4.41 GB

Description

​​Special Note from DrKriznak:
​​

"Don't just Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

: ) Basically SEED for MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING.

(This message brough​​t to you by our Friends at ​​GJbud.com [Need 420?]) USE CODE WORD: DrKriznak during Check-out for a chance at winning a Free Pipe or Lighter!

To Win free prize: Step 1. Complete ​ Download. Step 2. Unzip. Step 3. Read (Text Doc) Titled "A Note from DrKriznak" to get your Secret Code Word. Step 4. Must Obtain Service from GJBud.com and include Code word During Check-out!​​

About Seeding: If everyone gives their Gamer's Honor and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY UPLOADER! I Am One. If you ever run into issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use Code Word: (DrKriznak) during checkout so they know I sent you!

Games in THIS Torrent: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

DLC Content Included: None

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2009

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading: 7z

Installation Instructions: 1. Unzip. 2. Run setup to Install. 3. SEED + Enjoy

Important Information for the Downloader: None

Description of Game:

Wolverine has a MAJOR Freakin Attitude Problem in This Game... This Video Game is primarily based on the film of the same name. This game IS A MUST HAVE in my opinion, and possibly one of the better Marvel games Produced to date.

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+ CPU Speed: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+ RAM: 1 GB of RAM OS: Windows XP(TM) and Windows Vista(R) Video Card: 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers. All NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 8400 cards). All ATI Radeon (TM) X1800 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding X1800 GTO, Radeon HD2400, Radeon HD2600, and Radeon HD3450). DirectX version: DirectX(R) 9.0c (Included) Sound Card: Yes Free Disk Space: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows(R) swap file and 12 KB free for saved games) DVD-ROM: 6x speed DVD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
X-Men Origins Wolverine (7z / RAR) [DrKriznak Upload]

Trailer

Screenshots

X-Men Origins Wolverine (7z / RAR) [DrKriznak Upload] screenshot
X-Men Origins Wolverine (7z / RAR) [DrKriznak Upload] screenshot