WWE - Ladies and Gentlemen My Name is Paul Heyman [2014] WEB-DL.H.264-RCG.mkv

seeders: 131
leechers: 71
Added on August 7, 2014 by Idiotequein Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

WWE - Ladies and Gentlemen My Name is Paul Heyman [2014] WEB-DL.H.264-RCG.mkv (Size: 1.61 GB)
 WWE - Laides and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman[2014].WEB-DL.H.264-RCG.mkv1.61 GB

Description

Sorry, this isn't the highest quality (meaning it's not Blu-ray) - but it's the best I could find. This is the documentary portion only; probably just the content from disc one. Since the WWE released this as a three disc DVD set, I'm assuming there are matches, promos and commentary (featuring Heyman) on disc two & three. Hopefully a higher quality file will be uploaded soon, along with disc two & three. Again, this is the best I could find and I hope it will tide everyone over for now.

This is also my first kickass upload, so I hope I put it in the right category. I apologize in advance if it has to be moved. Also, sorry that I didn't spell-check the file (ie: "Laides and Gentleman") before I upped it! Lol, oh well.

Enjoy, and please seed!

Editorial Review from amazon.com:
Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman is a biography on Heyman's entire life and career. Paul began as a photographer taking ringside pictures at MSG and worked his way into WCW becoming a manager (a.k.a. Paul E. Dangerously). Paul then went to ECW and became the figurehead for the company. His unique brand of over the top, in your face entertainment developed a cult-like following.

Includes great behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, as a host of past and present talent talk about Paul's contributions to the business. Interviews include Paul Heyman, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Joey Styles, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Stephanie McMahon and others.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.61 GB
seeders:131
leechers:71
WWE - Ladies and Gentlemen My Name is Paul Heyman [2014] WEB-DL.H.264-RCG.mkv

All Comments

luckystar82 upped a proper dvdrip:

http://kat.cm/wwe-my-name-is-paul-heyman-t9431604.html
Me too. If I'm able to find the other discs online (like I found disc one), I'll up them here ASAP...I have a feeling someone will up them here before I can find them anywhere else, though.
Excellent Quality WEB-DL! A/10 V/10!
perfect - thank you
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
good dload great quality
The DVD is a great quality and It was very awesome to watch. Thanks for uploading.