WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.2009-AiA ilill̲̅̅●̲̲̅̅̅̅ ~ET~̲̲̅̅̅̅●̲̅̅llili PRESENTS

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 9, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.2009-AiA ilill̲̅̅●̲̲̅̅̅̅ ~ET~̲̲̅̅̅̅●̲̅̅llili PRESENTS (Size: 3.41 GB)
 WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.CD1.XviD-AiA.avi698.35 MB
 WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.CD2.XviD-AiA.avi701.16 MB
 WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.CD3.XviD-AiA.avi695.94 MB
 WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.CD4.XviD-AiA.avi701.75 MB
 WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.CD5.XviD-AiA.avi694.39 MB

Description

BATISTA: I WALK ALONE (2009) "5 CD DVD-Rip"

Height: 197 cm
Weight: 130 kg
Origin: Washington, D.C.
Finishing move: Batista Bomb
WWE Debut: 2002
Trained by: Afa Anoa'i
Dave Batista has always had to fight since he was a boy. He grew up in a slum in Washington DC and young adult accomplice bad company, has had several problems with the law. After her parents separated, Batista went to live in San Francisco and later moved to his father in Virginia, that the will of the mother, in so doing, he hoped to keep him out of trouble. At age 17, Batista went to live alone, but also continued to be a sort of magnet that attracts all sorts of problems.

For over 10 years he has trained to become a professional bodybuilder, earning a living by working as a bouncer at some venues (it's strange to think that one of the bar where she works is very close to MCI Center in Washington DC, where he beat JBL at SummerSlam in 2005 a valid match for the title of world heavyweight champion).

It was doing this job for bouncers who Batista ended in big trouble. After a heated argument with two customers, Batista was involved in a furious brawl. "Eventually, I saw these guys with eyes turned backward. I was afraid of killing them. " Fortunately, this did not happen, but Batista was also arrested and was sentenced to one year probation, during which he meditated to make a change to their lives.

He went to the wrestling school of "Wild Samoan" Afa, thinking he had finally found "a way to live in peace." He tried to join the WCW, but without success, but to become a professional wrestler was now his goal. "The wrestling became an obsession for me. I completely changed my style of training and my philosophy, going to reshape my body and my character. I wanted to be at all costs an athlete and a showman. "

Thanks to his perseverance, Batista landed in WWE in May 2002. Following the teachings of Triple H and Ric Flair, with whom he served in the stable Evolution, Batista has matured and grew up professionally to win the title of world heavyweight champion just tearing him to his former mentor, The Game.

From that day, it was April 3, 2005, Batista continued to dominate the scene and earning the nickname "The Animal" and continued challenges against the most memorable major superstar WWE: Undertaker, Great Khali, Edge, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho. The animal was very hungry, and whoever wins in the World Wrestling Entertainment may be their possible prey.

1 TIME

4 TIMES

4 TIMESWinner Royal Rumble 2005

Titolo: Batista: I Walk Alone
Data Uscita: 20 Ottobre 2009
Produzione: World Wrestling Entertainment
Lingua Audio: Inglese Mp3 128 kb/s
Traccia Video: Xvid 976 kb/s
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 576x432 px
Dischi: 5 CD (700 Mb)

Code : ( CD 1,2,)Batista profile documentary with the following chapters:

* Moving Around

* High School

* Bouncer

* Meets Angie

* Career Decision

* Wild Samoan Training Center

* Leviathan

* Deacon Batista

* Evolution

* Winning the Game

* Family Issues

* Welcome to SmackDown

* Tribute to Eddie

* Philippines Star

* Relinquishes the Championship

* The Royal Treatment

* Phenomenal Experience

* On the Edge of Greatness

* Show Stopping Moment

* Celebrity Unleashed

* Batista - The Animal

Bonus Features

* Hot Bread and Butter

* Batista's Rough Neighborhood

* The Biggest Lifeguard at the Pool

* Leviathan: Demon of the Ohio River

* The Animal's New Suit

* Dave Meets Alonzo Mourning

* Respect for Eddie

* A Gift for Chavo

* Eddie's Advice

* Batista's Lunchbox Collection

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
WWE.Batista.I.Walk.Alone.DVDRip.2009-AiA ilill̲̅̅●̲̲̅̅̅̅ ~ET~̲̲̅̅̅̅●̲̅̅llili PRESENTS