WWE 2K15 - Inc. All DLC's - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 29, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

WWE 2K15 - Inc. All DLC's - RePack by CorePack (Size: 13.35 GB)
 WWE 2K15-CorePack.iso13.35 GB
 WWE 2K15-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Information :

Title: WWE 2K15 http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/16/94/13/48/wwe_2k10.jpg
Developed by: Yuke's
Published by: 2K Sports
Released on: 28 April 2015
Genre: Fighting
Crack: ALi213 (Save Works!)
Official Site: https://corepacks.com

Description :

The next generation of WWE video games has arrived!

WWE 2K15 will usher in a new era of WWE video games and deliver the gaming experience that fans have sought for generations!
Through a new co-development partnership between Visual Concepts and Yuke’s, with focus on core gameplay, visual and audio improvements, and brand new game modes, WWE 2K15 will deliver the most authentic, comprehensive and action-packed WWE video game experience to date.

System Requirements :

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GPU: GeForce GTX 450
DX: 9
HDD: 25 GB

Key Features :

WWE 2K15 ushers in a new era of WWE video games! WWE 2K15 brings the hardest hitting and most fluid WWE gameplay to date, closer than ever to what fans see on WWE TV. With significant gameplay enhancements, a presentation overhaul, and all-new MyCAREER and 2K Showcase game modes, WWE 2K15 delivers the most authentic and action-packed WWE video game experience to date.

Feel every blow, hear every impact. WWE 2K15. Feel It.

ScreenShots :

RePack NFO :

Instructions

1) Download
2) Install
3) Play !

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.35 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
WWE 2K15 - Inc. All DLC's - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

How much time does it take to install???
SHIVSHUBH SOOOPER...amazing repack brother
Does all the wwe superstars is unlocked in this game version
Hands down the worst Wrestling game I have ever played, Smackdown vs Raw on PS2 was better than this garbage. Like seriously, where is the seamless continuity and flow of moves? The dynamics of it are just crap.

Only 7 divas to choose from, wow 2K14 had what 17 Divas? Nowhere near as many playable wrestlers either.
Well it's a "WWE SIM", not a wrestling SIM.
Visual was the only focus 2k had on next gen. The gameplay sucks bigtime too. Improved physics but detestable gameplay. I only bought this game for DDP and he turned out so fucking inaccurate and ugly in this damn game, he looks nothing like ddp. I hope modders can fix this seeing as how modding is confirmed for the PC version.
Couldn't agree more.
4GB Radeon R9 270x OC edition, 16GB AMD Gaming series RAM, FX 8320 OC to 4.2ghz, Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Mobo, Windows 8.1 professional. That's about 700$ right there alone, so it's nowhere near a low spec pc.
In the years where video games were all about being good not just looking good.
The game play in general, it's not fluid, the controls are just screwed.. the timing on button presses seem off. After about 40 minutes the game starts dragging down, gets all blurry, audio starts skipping and then goes out completely. Almost like it starts hemorrhaging resources. Lots of bugs such as the ropes on the ring disappearing and reappearing. The overall look of the Wrestlers don't really look like the Wrestlers. Like Seth Rollins is 2x bigger than he is in real life. The faces really look nothing like the person you are playing.

I guess the best way to sum it up is.. it is very poorly ported for the PC architecture.
How much did THQ paid you to write this?