WWE 2015 DLC Pack Addon RELOADED

seeders: 1
leechers: 25
Added on June 2, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

WWE 2015 DLC Pack Addon RELOADED (Size: 11.13 GB)
 rld-wwe15dlc.iso11.13 GB
 reloaded.nfo4.55 KB

Description

nERvWWE 2K15 (c) 2K06/2015: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: Action, SimulationSportsThis Addon requires WWE2K15-RELOADED installedMajor Updates:All DLC is now available for WWE 2K15WCW Character PackNXT Arrival Character PackNew Moves PackAcceleratorShowcase: One More MatchShowcase: Hall of PainShowcase: Patch of the WarriorIncreased the number of save Slots from 25 to 50Performance:Increased performance on Min-Spec MachinesFixed V-Sync issues with chain wrestlingControls:Fixed some issues when unplugging or plugging in a controller after the title is bootfixed a Discrepancy between keys binding for Taunt actions in Input Settings and Move Set menuOnline:Fixed softcrash issues when loading leaderboardsFixed a Multiplayer De-Sync issue relating to breaking out of a pinAddressed some issues with bringing up the on-screen keyboard while in the Online LobbyTweaked Submission timing between High and Low Spec PCsGeneral:In-Game manual should now be visible when selecting manual from the Options menuFixed stability on the Wrestlemania 12 and 29 Arena'sFixed Mask & Glasses & Hair Textures1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.13 GB
seeders:1
leechers:25
WWE 2015 DLC Pack Addon RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

install notes would be helpful for people who have already installed reloaded version of game
Awesome! ...Works Great!
I cant get it to run, the previous no-dlc version works just fine.
will this work with the firgirl repack?
if i already have the game installed how do i install the dlc im new at this please help
Thanks a lot ChrisDen