Written In Red - Not My Home (2015)

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on July 7, 2015 by BigBlackMetalin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Written In Red - Not My Home (2015) (Size: 91.83 MB)
 09. Yahweh.mp315.17 MB
 05. Hollow.mp310.79 MB
 08. We Are (Broken World).mp39.58 MB
 10. Not My Home (Acoustic).mp39.02 MB
 03. Pray for the Prey.mp38.95 MB
 07. Cry.mp38.89 MB
 02. Not My Home.mp38.66 MB
 06. Battle Within.mp38.17 MB
 04. The Reason.mp38.08 MB
 01. Intro.mp34.52 MB

Description

Genre: Alternative
Subgenre: Christian Rock
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 91.83 MB

01. Intro

02. Not My Home

03. Pray for the Prey

04. The Reason

05. Hollow

06. Battle Within

07. Cry

08. We Are (Broken World)

09. Yahweh

10. Not My Home (Acoustic)

A Christian rock band with a touch of metal and southern influences. Written in Red has a passion for sharing the gospel and having fun at their shows!

Based out of Gillette, WY, Written in Red is a five piece, music playing and God loving group of guys. The band is a fresh sounding christian rock band with a touch of metal and southern influences. Written in Red puts on a fun and energetic show while sharing a great message in their songs and with their lives. This band has shared the stage with names such as Disciple, Thousand Foot Krutch, We As Human, Righteous Vendetta, and many more. They were awarded a spot on the Rapid Fire Stage at the 2014 Hills Alive event. The band is currently working on releasing its first full-length album entitled Not My Home. Not My Home was recorded at Black Earth Sounds in Gillette, WY and Mixed and Mastered by JakeJonesProductions (We As Human). The band was recently described as one of the most passionate bands to proclaim the name of Jesus Christ. It is Written in Red's goal to present the gospel; that we are all sinners and that God sent his son Jesus to die on the cross and take the punishment we deserve.

Ben Rose-Vox & Rhythm Guitar
Shaun Collins-Bass & Back up Vocals
Steven Nichols-Lead/Rhythm Guitar
Mike Fridley-Lead/Rhythm Guitar
Ty Hilbert-Drums

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
91.83 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4