Writing with Stardust: The Ultimate Descriptive Guide for students, parents, teachers and writers [REQ] - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 24
leechers: 5
Added on April 6, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Writing with Stardust: The Ultimate Descriptive Guide for students, parents, teachers and writers [REQ] - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 1.08 MB)
 Writing with Stardust - The Ultimate Descriptive Guide for students, parents, teachers and...1.08 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (May 27, 2013) | ISBN: 978-1484148457 | 202 pages | AZW3, EPUB

'Writing with Stardust' will launch your writing skills into a different orbit. It not only shows you how to write, it teaches you to look at the world with an artist's eye.
Spring is nature's defibrillator. In the same way, the techniques used here will be the high voltage pacemaker you have been looking for in your writing.

Ready to greet you are females with constellation-blue eyes and megawatt smiles. Males with Hercules-gold hair move like panthers in slow-mo. Thumb plump bumblebees, wings a-thrum, loot from honeypots of mustard-gold flowers. Willowy waterfalls swoop into infinity pools while the stars above sparkle like angel fire. Pine and peat, mint and meringue; all the smells and tastes you could wish for are inside. Join me on a multisensory voyage of discovery that will change the way you think forever.

Nature can be a cruel mistress, however. Blood-red moons leer over boiling seas while mariners try to defy ancient curses. Grim faced men fight for their lives under starless skies and sun blasted deserts burn hotter than Greek fire. You will encounter scary monsters, clouds that wear the garb of the damned and lightning that flashes like the cold, gold prongs of the Apocalypse.

Written in 5 different levels of ability, from novice to scribe, 'Writing with Stardust' will change the way you think about descriptions forever.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 MB
seeders:24
leechers:5
Writing with Stardust: The Ultimate Descriptive Guide for students, parents, teachers and writers [REQ] - {Ms.Chief}

All Comments

Excellent upload ms.chief. i'm so grateful you uploaded this book. Thank you thank you thank you.