Writing for Television, Radio, and New Media (11th Edition) 2015 By Robert L. Hilliard [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 3, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Writing for Television, Radio, and New Media (11th Edition) 2015 By Robert L. Hilliard [Dr.Soc] (Size: 12.38 MB)
 Writing for Television, Radio, and New Media (11th edition) By Robert L. Hilliard.pdf12.38 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Writing for Television, Radio, and New Media (11th Edition)

Author: Robert L. Hilliard
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 11 edition (2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1285465075
ISBN-13: 978-1285465074
Format: PDF

Summary:

You can trust Hilliard's WRITING FOR TELEVISION, RADIO, AND NEW MEDIA to provide you with thorough and up-to-date coverage of the principles, techniques, and approaches of writing for television, radio, and the Internet. You'll learn about writing for a variety of formats, such as commercials, news and sports, documentaries, reality programs, talk shows, interviews, music programs, and drama and sitcoms. The book's comprehensive content, excellent organization, attention to form, and good examples ensure that you will be well trained for a career in the field.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.38 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Writing for Television, Radio, and New Media (11th Edition) 2015 By Robert L. Hilliard [Dr.Soc]