Writer's Digest Grammar Desk Reference: The Definitive Source for Clear and Concise Writing [REQ] - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 13, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Writer's Digest Grammar Desk Reference: The Definitive Source for Clear and Concise Writing [REQ] - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 2.22 MB)
 Writer's Digest Grammar Desk Reference - The Definitive Source for Clear and Concise...2.22 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (May 8, 2011) | 978-1599632209 | 368 pages | AZW3, EPUB

The Definitive Source for Clear and Correct Writing

Engaging but not flip, thorough but not overwhelming, Writer's Digest Grammar Desk Reference is the perfect addition to anyone's desk.

This guide provides:

Comprehensive grammar instruction--readers won't need any other guide
Real-world examples and errors from well-known magazines and newspapers, making the advice even more relevant
A user-friendly package with a concealed wire binding, a colored tab system, and sidebars for easy reference

Practical, thorough, and accessible, Writer's Digest Grammar Desk Reference speaks to a hole in the market: good grammar instruction that's reader-friendly, fun to read, easy-to-understand, and correct.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.22 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Writer's Digest Grammar Desk Reference: The Definitive Source for Clear and Concise Writing [REQ] - {Ms.Chief}