Wrath Of The Titans 2012 720P TS READNFO XviD AC3-26K

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on April 3, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Wrath Of The Titans 2012 720P TS READNFO XviD AC3-26K (Size: 1.73 GB)
 HDSceneRG.txt115 bytes
 sample1.avi34.99 MB
 sample2.avi33.61 MB
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from rarbg.com.txt.txt0 bytes
 Wrath.Of.The.Titans.2012.720P.TS.READNFO.XviD.AC3-26K.avi1.66 GB
 Wrath.Of.The.Titans.2012.720P.TS.READNFO.XviD.AC3-26K.nfo4.2 KB
 YouTube Latest Releases And Archive.txt86 bytes

Description

Wrath.Of.The.Titans.2012.720P.TS.READNFO.XviD.AC3-26KImdb:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1646987/Plot:Perseus braves the treacherous underworld to rescue his father, Zeus, captured by his son, Ares, and brother Hades who unleash the ancient Titans upon the world.Sources:video-own hd files ;)audio-illumanti/littlebird :D thnxsNotes:Reason for READNFO... well 1st off got the HD Cam into 3 pieces but was still missing a lil so used the russian release to cut in the missing pieces and fix som of the camera movement and sum blur..so had the thing in quiet a few pieces to fix all properly adjusted everything under the sunthen just synced up littlebirds LiNE to the encode.... enjoy all.. may work on a V2 using the russian vid as mainand substitute parts of arabic cam into it... we will see im kinda tired of this movie right now...lolincluded 2 samples one of light scenes and dark scenes. enjoy :)Greetz:Xtreme Encode|FYA|ILLUMANTI|CM8|RX|VISION|HDSCENE|NIGHTMAREZ|xTriLL|DTRG|CRYS|REMIXHD|BIDA|RX|REFILL|INSPiRAL|SIC|HOPE|Anonymous|GooN|P76|MIRAGE|ESCA|KoDeKinGTo all the people who have helped me :P you know who you areAnything to offer email us @: 26k@hushmail.meVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 2Format settings, QPel : NoFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Codec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 30mnBit rate : 2 298 KbpsWidth : 1 280 pixelsHeight : 518 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.471Frame rate : 25.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.139Stream size : 1.45 GiB (88%)Writing library : XviD 64AudioID : 1Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Codec ID : 2000Duration : 1h 30mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 320 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L RSampling rate : 44.1 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 207 MiB (12%)Alignment : Aligned on interleavesInterleave, duration : 70 ms (1.74 video frames)Interleave, preload duration : 208 msTitle : audio

Screens:

Thank you smallz for banner!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.73 GB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Wrath Of The Titans 2012 720P TS READNFO XviD AC3-26K

Trailer

All Comments

Just wasted my time downloading this.....
Watch able not bad really thanks, a bit dark here and there but otherwise for the work of getting it and passing it to us I thing Brilliant thanks
It says Telesync to me.
nt sure wot u 2 both mean....but a telesync im pretty sure is cam matched to direct audio sauce or high quality mics. its also meant to be filmed with the same frame rate on both camera and footage for full syncronization, but this rarely occurs. peace