WoW Brian Kopps Alliance Leveling Guide rarseedmore-org

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 22, 2008 by in Books
Torrent verified.

WoW Brian Kopps Alliance Leveling Guide rarseedmore-org (Size: 8.95 MB)
 WoW Brian Kopps Alliance Leveling Guide.rar8.95 MB

Description

Short description from www.briankopp.com
o This is a digital leveling guide that you can view and download in the members area. The members area also helps with updates and new releases
o 120 pages from my 1-70 "Set In Stone" route with links to every quest and covering every class and race
o Every step is written down from level 1-70 showing you when to accept/turn in quests, where to go, etc so you can easily follow with any Alliance race
o I have a tip section for basic information such as which Mods I use and general leveling tips
o Interactive Map Coordinates for 1-70. This is an amazing mod that you install that will uncover your entire map, like Diablo 2 maphack, so that you can see everything before it's uncovered. It also allows you to import the special waypoint system that shows every coordinate in the guide on your map for even faster leveling so you don't have to manually search for coordinates.
o I Include class specific solo talent guides for Shamans, Rogues, Druids, Hunters, Mages, Paladins, Priests, Warriors, and Warlocks Yep all 9 classes
o This guide is 100% legitimate and WILL NOT get you banned. No hacks, bots, or cheats are used
o This is not a gold making guide, but my original guide is free on marsgamer but remember that solo you will find many blue items and have a lot of money naturally while using this guide
o This is a digital guide so you can click each quest if you need additional help and information
o From noobs to veterans, this guide will help you on all levels.

http://www.seedmore.org
Tired of public trackers with spyware/adware and malware?
Tired of slow speeds and torrents with no seeders?
If so come to seedmore.org, we have all the latest releases.
Signing up is quick and easy and you'll find we are a friendly community with a slightly different look...
Come "join the family".

Are you an experienced uploader? Applications accepted in the forums.
see you all there
Xe

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.95 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
WoW Brian Kopps Alliance Leveling Guide rarseedmore-org