Worms The Revolution Collection PAL XBOX360-COMPLEX

seeders: 8
leechers: 6
Added on May 6, 2013 by SuPer_BONEin Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Worms The Revolution Collection PAL XBOX360-COMPLEX (Size: 7.3 GB)
 complex-wormsrev.dvd44 bytes
 complex-wormsrev.iso7.3 GB

Description

Worms : The Revolution collectionRegion : PAL Languages: EnglishSize : 1 DVD Genre : WormsPlatform : XBOX 360 Date : 05-2013Release Info:~~~~~~~~~~~~~Worms The Revolution Collection is the definitive gathering of everyone'sfavourite garden-dwelling grenadiers. It features Worms Revolution, the latestgame in the best-selling turn-based series, plus all three DLC packs and, asan added bonus, Worms 2 Armageddon and all five DLC packs.Notes:~~~~~~~Both Games and all DLC Packs are on disk, selectable from a nice Menu.Don't confuse this Collection with the "Worms Collection" from 2012.Game works when burnt to Disc, or simply copy contents folder to hdd likeon previous XBLA Collections.Enjoy This Fine COMPLEX Release

Join Us

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.3 GB
seeders:8
leechers:6

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you!
Thanks
Man I love this game! Is there gonna be a RF or NTSC release? I cant play PAL games and I've been playing worms since it was only on PC! Gotta have this game!
I dont think there are plans for a ntsc release because you can still play this game on any console. Install the game to your xbox hard drive after you burn it and instead of pressing A to play now go to your "My games" tab on the dashboard and start the game from there, works everytime!!!!
you just can't get bored with a game like this one thank you uploader
50X
Thanks SB