World God Only Knows Complete BD [1280x720]

seeders: 3
leechers: 6
Added on March 13, 2012 by Daman4Lifein Anime
Torrent verified.

World God Only Knows Complete BD [1280x720] (Size: 1.17 GB)
 The World God Only Knows 01.mkv104.52 MB
 The World God Only Knows 08.mkv100 MB
 The World God Only Knows 02.mkv99.94 MB
 The World God Only Knows 04.mkv99.71 MB
 The World God Only Knows 05.mkv99.52 MB
 The World God Only Knows 03.mkv99.5 MB
 The World God Only Knows 06.mkv99.39 MB
 The World God Only Knows 12.mkv99.27 MB
 The World God Only Knows 11.mkv99.17 MB
 The World God Only Knows 10.mkv99.16 MB
 The World God Only Knows 09.mkv99.15 MB
 The World God Only Knows 07.mkv99.13 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

English Subbed

Keima Katsuragi, a second-year high school student, is an avid dating sim gamer. He is known on the Internet as "The Capturing God" for his legendary skills to be able to "capture" any 2D girl in games. However, in his actual school life, Keima is known as otamegane, a derogatory portmanteau of the two words otaku (オタク) and megane (メガネ-"glasses").

At the start of the series, Keima receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts what is thought to be a challenge, and a demon from Hell nicknamed Elsie appears. She asks for his cooperation to help her in catching the runaway spirits. These spirits hide themselves inside the girl's heart, and Elsie suggests that the only method to force the spirits out is by "capturing" their hearts—making them fall in love. Appalled by the idea, Keima refuses after clarifying to Elsie that he is only interested in "capturing" 2D girls and that he detests reality. Nevertheless, with the contract already accepted, Keima would have to help Elsie no matter what; if they fail, both Elsie and Keima would lose their heads.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 GB
seeders:3
leechers:6
World God Only Knows Complete BD [1280x720]

All Comments

slow download :(
thanks for this daman! you rock!
Great anime
Nice its really worth downloading... Thanks Uploader
Thanks...
nice and thnx
Thanks
To all those who are doubting the quality of the animes:

Listen carefully. I am an anime encoder+uploader myself and so I thought I will look into Daman's work. Dont worry. these are good quality in less size. So, you can download the animes.

@Daman .... well done. Keep up your good work :)