Wondershare Video Editor v3.0.2 setup and crack

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on April 3, 2012 by un0n1m0sin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Wondershare Video Editor v3.0.2 setup and crack (Size: 51.42 MB)
 VideoEditor.exe2.42 MB
 crack or restore runasadmin.bat1.18 KB
 Ahf.png87.42 KB
 shf.png78.82 KB
 save hosts file runasadmin.bat2.2 KB
 append hosts file runasadmin.bat985 bytes
 video-editor_full1107.exe48.64 MB
 wve302.png194.45 KB
 wve302 readme.txt1.35 KB

Description

Easily make perfect movies using your video clips (SD, HD, camcorder, records), audio and photos.
See tech spec. for all supported formats. Edit and personalize videos/photos/audio with features
like split, crop, trim, rotate, set fade in & fade out, adjust duration, etc. Tune all up with Contrast,
Saturation, Brightness and Hue tools. One click to record videos and voiceovers with a webcam
and microphone. Speed up, Slow down and voice change effects make audio/video editing fun.
Manage all your media sources including videos (also webcam), audio, images and color slides.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

copy crack to install folder and overwrite original file
the batch file will copy crack or restore original file if already cracked
and adds program run as administrator setting to the registry

if you want to block wondershare software from accessing the internet
add these lines to the hosts file at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc:
127.0.0.1 support.wondershare.net
127.0.0.1 www.wondershare.net
127.0.0.1 support.wondershare.com
127.0.0.1 www.wondershare.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patches
Address Size State Old New Comment
004ABA45 2. Active XOR EBX,EBX MOV BL,1 registered

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.42 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Wondershare Video Editor v3.0.2 setup and crack

All Comments

working perfectly but its not that I was looking for... I just want an encoding tool that could re-encode MKV without quality loss, could put animating text watermark etc etc...
@un0n1m0s - Installation went fine as described (the .bat file is a nice touch). No prompts to register. Now I'm wondering if I should set Auto Update to Never and add a firewall rule to block it from calling home (as usual); or is it updatable because it is running as if registered ? Thanks for all.
essentially you need to install the program from the setup folder. after the program has been installed, you will need to copy the crack file from the crack folder to the program installation folder. the program will install to C:Program Files (x86)WondershareVideo Editor in a 64-bit system, or to C:Program FilesWondershareVideo Editor in a 32-bit system. in order to overwrite the original file, the program must not be running, simply close the program if it was started after the installation. the crack file in the crack folder from this torrent is 'VideoEditor.exe', you must copy the file and paste it into the installation folder, overwriting the original program file with the same name. the crack file has been modified with ollydebug such that it will run as if registered, without actually registering the software normally with a serial key. after the crack file has been copied to the installation folder, simply start the program normally, the program will run as registered. it is a fine program and works well.
Brilliant- thank you!
thanks
hey un0n1m0s it installed fine.
doesn't need to be registered, should work fine with the crack. i personally haven't seen any popups regarding email or registration. maybe:
install the program in the setup folder, then right click the 'crack or restore' batch file in the crack folder and run as administrator.
hi unon1mos is it ok for the windows 8 is it compatable? thnx