Wondershare Video Editor 4.1.1.13 Multilanguage [JUHAX69X]

seeders: 0
leechers: 221
Added on July 31, 2014 by JUHAX69Xin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Wondershare Video Editor 4.1.1.13 Multilanguage [JUHAX69X] (Size: 80.45 MB)
 WSVE4.1.1.13Multi.7z_meta.sqlite9 KB
 WSVE4.1.1.13Multi.7z_meta.xml619 bytes
 WS_VE_4.1.1.13_Multi80.44 MB

Description

Wondershare Video Editor 4.1.1.13 Multilanguage

If you're looking for an easy way to edit videos, but aren't ready for Premier,
Wondershare Video Editor is a good place to start. It may lack subtle features,
but its essential editing tools work well and can give you good looking results.

Thanks to its intuitive UI, Wondershare Video Editor makes creating movies from
videos taken via mobile phone, digital camera or camcorder an easy undertaking.
After launching the program, the user can choose between two aspect ratios - 16:9
and 4:3. The workspace contains a file manager, a timeline and a preview pane.

Once video, image and audio files are imported, they are moved onto the timeline
for editing, where the options include trim, cut, split, rotate, set fade in and out,
speed and more. To add a creative touch, Wondershare Video Editor offers a large
number of effects and filters like comic or vintage styles, transitions and color
corrections. Audio of the recording can be adjusted, muted or overlaid with music.

Finalized movies are exported to variety of formats for portable devices or high-quality viewing,
for example DVD. Online sharing is made easy with direct upload to video platforms such as YouTube.

Homepage: http://www.wondershare.com/video-editor/
Online Guide: http://www.wondershare.com/video-editor/guide.html

Scanned with Malwarebytes and F-Secure: Clean. Check also the Read Me file.

NOTICE!: If the download stops 96% to 99.6%, don´t panic. It´s My seedbox issue.
The download however is ready. Go in the folder and extract 7-Zip file, where ever You want.

If You like this upload, please share it with others by seeding. Thank You.

Need reseed? Hit the reseed button in main tab or PM Me. Check also My post Here.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.45 MB
seeders:0
leechers:221
Wondershare Video Editor 4.1.1.13 Multilanguage [JUHAX69X]

All Comments

Addendum: For some reason fourth time lucky. I must have erred somewhere. Now working beautifully. Thanks
Thank You
I have tried instgalling 3 times with 3 separate downloads. First time unzipped with WinRar but nothing in crack folder. Tried the last 2 times and got to 99.3 and unzipped with 7-Zip and all folders seemed okay. However, when I tried to run main program with both downloads I got the message the file was corrupted and to download again. I will try one last time.
Thank You for everybody, from Your feedback. Really appreciated. Curious also to get more, if somebody has problems or success.
More info:
- When the download is ready (99.3%), delete torrent from client. You don´t need to seed it, because it´s in "very special" seedbox. Of course, if You definitelly want.....
- In downloaded folder is three files. You need only that Zip file. Those other ones You can throw away.
- If You use Winrar and have problems with extracting Zip file, try to extract with 7-Zip (Freeware). 7-Zip has worked every time for Me.
If needed, You can get installer from here: http://www.7-zip.org/
Or Portable version: http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/7-zip_portable

Also if somebody wants to test more:
thnx installed and running on 8.1 no watermark.i like its gentle learning curve
thanks
I couldn't get 7zip to extract the file. I tried and wanted the program.....but it was a no-go for me. It stopped at 99.3% with the very first of the file that don't D/L.
NOTICE!: If the download stops 96% to 99.6%, don´t panic. It´s My seedbox issue.
The download however should be ready. Go in the folder and extract 7-Zip file, where ever You want.
I´m testing new seedbox. Please give feedback in here, if You have any problems relating this.

Edit: I just test downloaded this again (stops 99.3) and for Me unzipped just normally and program opens also. I use 7-Zip application.
I also installed and activated this successfully, just minutes ago.
Any problems?? Please report here. Thank You.
hi mine stopped at 99.3 but had finished so all good .thank you.great app