Women's Rights as Multicultural Claims: Reconfiguring Gender and Diversity in Political Philosophy (2009) by Monica Mookherjee [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 5, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Women's Rights as Multicultural Claims: Reconfiguring Gender and Diversity in Political Philosophy (2009) by Monica Mookherjee [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.19 MB)
 Women's Rights as Multicultural Claims by Monica Mookherjee [Dr.Soc].pdf1.19 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Women's Rights as Multicultural Claims: Reconfiguring Gender and Diversity in Political Philosophy by Monica Mookherjee
English | 2009 | ISBN: 074864296X, 0748632794 | 208 pages | PDF | 1.2 MB

Reconciles women's rights with multiculturalism–a central problem in contemporary political theory. Monica Mookerjee reconfigures feminism in a way that responds to cultural diversity, by drawing on Iris Young's idea of 'gender as seriality'. she argues that a discourse of rights can be formulated and that this task is crucial to negotiating a balance between women's interests and multicultural justice.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.19 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Women's Rights as Multicultural Claims: Reconfiguring Gender and Diversity in Political Philosophy (2009) by Monica Mookherjee [Dr.Soc]