Wolfhilde’s Hitler Youth Diary, 1939-1946 - Wolfhilde von König [epub]

seeders: 29
leechers: 2
Added on October 3, 2015 by marty14in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Wolfhilde’s Hitler Youth Diary, 1939-1946 - Wolfhilde von König [epub] (Size: 3.16 MB)
 Wolfhilde’s Hitler Youth Diary, 1939-1946 - Wolfhilde von König.epub3.16 MB

Description

"Initially, the material upset me emotionally in an unexpected way. It took me some time to re-read the diary entries one by one to gain a calmer perspective. Of course, for 60 years or longer I have been aware of the strategies and tactics, the techniques and methods applied and utilized by the Nazi regime to contaminate and poison the minds and souls of people-beginning with children from the age of 10-with its fierce, all-embracing ideology.

Never, before reading Wolfhilde's Hitler Youth Diary, have I been confronted with such massive, monstrous evidence as to what the Nazi regime was doing to us-and how they did it. What is presented here in the diary of a girl from 13 through 21 years of age is a textbook example-concrete evidence-of how they did it."

Wolfgang Schleich, 1928-Journalist. Retired since 1990 from Radio Free Europe, where he worked for almost 35 years as a reporter, editor, traveling correspondent and head of the network's Berlin Bureau.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.16 MB
seeders:29
leechers:2
Wolfhilde’s Hitler Youth Diary, 1939-1946 - Wolfhilde von König [epub]