Wolfenstein: The New Order [SEYTER]

seeders: 589
leechers: 150
Added on May 20, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wolfenstein: The New Order [SEYTER] (Size: 37.19 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-5.bin8.45 GB
 game-6.bin8.4 GB
 game-4.bin8.38 GB
 game-3.bin6.83 GB
 game-7.bin3.92 GB
 game-2.bin1.17 GB
 game-1.bin16 MB
 setup.exe1.8 MB
 [iNFO].txt717 bytes
 5xDVD9.bat337 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

Date of Release: May 20, 2014

Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person

Developer: Machine Games

Publishing House: Bethesda Softworks

Developer Website: http://bethsoft.com/

Language: Russian/English

Platform: PC [Repack]

Tablet: enclosing (RELOADED)

File Version: 1.0.0.1

System Requirements:

✔ Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 64bit Only(Windows XP not supported)

✔ Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD equivalent of

✔ RAM: 4 GB memory

✔ Video Card: 1024 MB (GeForce 460 or ATI Radeon HD 6850)

✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 50 GB

✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:

Wolfenstein: The New Order - is a revival of the series, which once marked the beginning of the genre of FPS. Developed studio Machine Games, which gathered experienced craftsmen who created not one famous game , Wolfenstein is a combination of a psychological drama with a gripping storyline , adventure and combat system in the first person . In a tense , cinematic and graphically very reliable (due to engine id Tech ® 5 engine from id ® Software's) game Wolfenstein hero must destroy the Nazi war machine , to conquer all of Europe. Using a small handful of survivors of the Resistance fighters you have to infiltrate the most sensitive sites Reich to fight the fascist legions fighting robots , take control of a super - weapon, subdued the whole earth ... and not only. Mastering the hitherto unknown Supertehnologiya , Nazi Germany was able to turn the tide of war and brought to its knees , even the most powerful nations . War hero BJ Blaskowitz spent 14 years in a coma , and awoke to find that the yard in 1960 , World War II played , and the Nazis rule the world with an iron fist . You will become Blaskowitz - the hero of a lost war and the only person in the world , capable of changing the course of history .

Features Repack:

Do not cut | Do not recoded [video taken from the PS3 version , 720p]

Installation time ~ 40 min.

RePack by SEYTER

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.19 GB
seeders:589
leechers:150
Wolfenstein: The New Order [SEYTER]

Trailer

All Comments

works on medium settings win7,i3,ram 3,ati 5650
thanx 4 the uploader and the amazing seeders
This release is the only one that actually worked flawessely for me. I have tried all repacks and this one is the best. The textures in-game are PC but the videos are ps3, which is fine. SEYTER is the frickin bomb!
Freezes after first cutscene after a few sec and black screen also when clicking continue after restarting game.
It freezes after the first part of the first cutscene and also when I try to continue game after restarting from the freeze.
I keep hearing about a "Day-One patch", which is supposedly between 5-10GB big. Anyone know anything about this? Or where to get it? What's it supposed to fix?