Wolfenstein The New Order 2014 RePack MULTi2-Fenixx

seeders: 148
leechers: 287
Added on May 21, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wolfenstein The New Order 2014 RePack MULTi2-Fenixx (Size: 39.19 GB)
 Info.Wolfenstein.The New Order.v 1.0.0.1.txt6.87 KB
 video-3.bin4.35 GB
 game-7.bin4.35 GB
 game-1.bin4.34 GB
 game-6.bin4.34 GB
 game-4.bin4.34 GB
 game-8.bin4.33 GB
 game-5.bin4.27 GB
 game-3.bin4.24 GB
 game-9.bin3.4 GB
 video-2.bin944.43 MB
 video-4.bin158.89 MB
 video-1.bin133.8 MB
 game-2.bin15.83 MB
 Soft.bin8.86 MB
 setup-1.bin2.04 MB
 setup.exe295.57 KB
 ENG.bin75.46 KB
 autorun.inf84 bytes

Description

:::::::::: Fenixx PRESENTS :::::::::::::: Wolfenstein The New Order 2014 REPACK MULTi2 ::::::Information::Released: May 20, 2014Release date in Russia: 20 May 2014Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st PersonMultiplayer: -Developer: MachineGamesPublisher: Bethesda Game StudiosPublisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlabLocalizer: 1C-SoftKlabPublication Type: Repack (Licenses)Platform: PCLanguage: Russian, EnglishLanguage: EnglishTablet: Enclosing (RELOADED.v 1.0.0.1)::Description::Wolfenstein The New Order this revival of the series, which once marked the beginning of the genre of FPS. Developed studio Machine Games, which gathered experienced craftsmen who created not one famous game, Wolfenstein is a combination of a psychological drama with a gripping storyline, adventure and combat system in the first person.::System Requirements::Operating System: 7 SP1 (64 bit), 8 (64 bit)Processor: Core i7RAM: 4096 MBFree space on hard disk: 46448 MBVideo card: GeForce 460 or Radeon HD6850File system: NTFSImportant: Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall::RePack Features::- Based on license Game:* Audio quality 100%* Video quality is 100%* Exclusive installer* Installation of additional Soft'a (DirectX, Visual C + +)* All the way registry maintained* Start the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu* Installation requires 512 MB of RAM* Approximate install time 45 minutes (a, s)Miscellaneous:* Game archives are not touched* The ability to split into 10xDVD5* It is based on a licensed copy of the game from 1C-SoftKlab with an update on Steam on 05/21/2014Deleted:* All tracks in videos than EnglishCopyright Repack:* Fenixx::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to Fenixx for Repacking and Distribution.::Uploader Notes::Giving you guys the best is the one reason why we stand here, hoping for the best is another reason to use the time and standing again, the game is huge and so is the repack but this repack will give you full HD Content and Update patch whichis not available any where, Size yes was considering it but as we say the bigger the thing the better will be the thing, for English users just select in option, otherwise delete the Russian from the localization, we are not getting any timejust busy in our daily life, best is here and best is delivered, enjoy guys.

::Installer Screens::

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.19 GB
seeders:148
leechers:287
Wolfenstein The New Order 2014 RePack MULTi2-Fenixx

Trailer

All Comments

GAAAH! Wanted to vote up hamzaadenwala's comment about deleting the russion in the folder name - because he is right - and hit downbutton ...

NOT the intention. And I cannot undo?!?

Sorry, mate, your advise is correct.
When i launch the game i have a black screen, then stop from running message, anyone can help plz..
I5 3330, HIS 7870 2go, 8 go ram
will it not work for 32 bit users?
game works great windows 7 64 bit
oh my god thank for ultra fastest connection
English after install
If set up not working, change the folder name and click on the set up it will work :-) ChrisDen love you !!!!
Why not? ChrisDen has great uploads.