Wolf Games[The Art of Claiming an Alpha Book 2] by Marian Tee [New RELEASE].epub

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on November 15, 2014 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Wolf Games[The Art of Claiming an Alpha Book 2] by Marian Tee [New RELEASE].epub (Size: 157.65 KB)
 Wolf Games[The Art of Claiming an Alpha Book 2] by Marian Tee [New RELEASE].epub157.65 KB

Description

FOR MORE EPUB NOVELS VISIT MY RELEASER THREAD: HERE
WOLF GAMES:

Product details
Publisher: Jaded Speck Publishing (29 October 2014)
Language: English
ASIN: B00P1SQPW8

Product Description
In public, the werewolf prince is my bodyguard. But in private, I'm his slave.

Calys Adelardi has made two promises for the good of her pack. One is to marry Pasquale, a boring but well-respected panther prince. Second is to follow everything her bodyguard says in the bedroom. The werewolf prince may be a notorious playboy, but he's also the fiercest fighter she knows. In truth, her bodyguard would have also made great husband material - if only he didn't hate her so much.
Alejandro Moretti is determined not to fall in love with Calys, the princess also known as the "human monster". But then a serious threat to her life emerges, and Alejandro realizes he has to make a decision once and for all: give in to his feelingsā€¦or turn his back on Calys to protect his heart.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
157.65 KB
seeders:13
leechers:1
Wolf Games[The Art of Claiming an Alpha Book 2] by Marian Tee [New RELEASE].epub