WOJNA SECESYJNA - PRZEWODNIK [ENG] [pdf] [WaPo]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 3, 2015 by serdixin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

WOJNA SECESYJNA - PRZEWODNIK [ENG] [pdf] [WaPo] (Size: 42.24 MB)
 The Civil War Sourcebook - A Traveler's Guide.pdf42.24 MB

Description

For this file don't use magnet link. Use torrent file, it have more trackers, more peers.

Więcej polskich książek

Opis:
Przewodnik po bitwach, pomnikach, zabytkowych domach i
innych miejscach związanych z wojną secesyjną
z mapami i około 150 zdjęciami i ilustracjami.
Dodatkowo książka zawiera chronologię wojny, organizację obu rządów
i armii oraz biografie przywódców w pigułce.

Whether you are a novice or an experienced Civil War buff, The Civil War Sourcebook is your essential reference. From touring battlefields to collecting memorabilia, it will answer all your questions about where to go to find what you're looking for. In these pages you'll discover, for example, which battlefields are worth visiting, how to get to there, and whether reenactments are held; you'll even find such details as how best to tour the battlefield and how much time to allow. You'll also find:
-- A detailed chronology of the war
-- Organization of both governments and armies, including capsule biographies of Union and Confederate leaders
-- A comprehensive traveler's guide by region and state to visiting the battlefields, historic homes, monuments, and other sites
-- A complete listing of sources of Civil War publications, videos, libraries, and collections, plus:
-- a guide to finding your Civil War ancestors
-- where to find and how to join reenactments of the war
-- how to collect Civil War antiques and collectibles

Using maps and more than 150 photographs and illustrations, The Civil War Sourcebook helps bring to life the battles and the strategies, the men and the monuments. Expertly designed for reading and referral both at home and on the road, it will get you out of the armchair and into the trenches.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0