Wise Game Booster v1.37 Portable FreewareSys

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on May 27, 2016 by FreewareSysin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Wise Game Booster v1.37 Portable FreewareSys (Size: 5.92 MB)
 Wise Game Booster.exe5.92 MB

Description

Wise Game Booster v1.37 Portable | 5.9 MB​

Wise Game Booster is a free game speedup tool. Users can use it to boost up games by improving PC performance. With one click optimization, users can easily do this even novices. For advanced users, it is possible to manually close processes and unnecessary Windows services, and also do other optimizations. Add the games into "my games", and then you don't need to find the game from crowded desktop icons.

Why choose Wise Game Booster?
Free of Charge
Wise Game Booster is another freeware from wisecleaner.com. All users are free to use it, update it and get basic technical supports.

1-Click Optimization for Game Performance
Wise Game Booster can optimize your PC, close background processes and unnecessary Windows services easily and fast. With "Optimize All" button, you can speed up your playing game by one click.

My Games
Wise Game Booster allows you to add your games into "My games", so you don't need to find the games from crowded desktop icons.

System Optimization
System Optimizer in Wise Game Booster absorbs and strengthens the same function in Wise Care 365. Now it's more in line with the needs of game environment.

Manual optimization suggestions
In Process Optimizer and Services Optimizer sections, WGB allows advanced users to end process or stop service manually, and, of course, it will give some useful suggestions about all these operations.

Service Resume
Sometimes, that a certain service is turned off will affect the performance or the machine running. In order to ensure safety, the operation of the service for backup , can be restored to the state before use.

Free basic technical support service
If you meet any problem when you use Wise Game Booster, please send your problem tosupport@wisecleaner.com. We will reply to you and slove your problem ASAP!

What's New in This Release:
Changes:
Fixed the messy code issue appeared in some languages.
Updated various translations.
Minor GUI Improvements.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.92 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Wise Game Booster v1.37 Portable FreewareSys