WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6820 setup and patch

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 25, 2012 by un0n1m0sin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6820 setup and patch (Size: 19.29 MB)
 WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6820 Patch.exe606.5 KB
 winx-dvd-ripper-pt.exe18.44 MB
 wxdrp6820.png270.87 KB
 winx dvd ripper platinum readme.txt1.3 KB

Description

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum can rip the content of DVDs to all popular video formats
such as AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, etc. What's more, it also owns the ability
of ripping different DVDs (including encrypted DVDs) to Sony PSP, Apple iPhone, iPod,
iTouch, Apple TV, Zune, Mobile phone, etc.

This DVD ripper software supports multi-core CPU and is fully compatible with Windows 7.
We promise WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is the fastest DVD ripping solution in the market.
Besides converting DVD to regular video formats, 1:1 DVD copy enables you to backup your DVD
with original video, audio and subtitles within only 5 minutes (the processing time also depends
on your CPU and DVD driver speed).

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum fully supports normal DVDs, CSS protected DVDs, Sony ArccOS DVDs
and all region 1-6 DVDs. Moreover, we are so proud to tell you that this DVD ripper is the unique
DVD ripping program which supports and will be continuously updated to support decrypting DVDs
with the latest copy protections.

----------------------------------

apply patch to license program

----------------------------------

Patches
Address Size State Old New Comment
004440F7 3. Active OR EAX,FFFFFFFF OR EAX,0 licensed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6820 setup and patch

All Comments

I'm new at this, can anyone explain how I apply the patch? I've tried but when I open the program it still comes up that I need to register.
run "WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6820 Patch.exe" in patch folder included in this torrent, click the bottom left button "patch", with window that opens browse to installation directory C:Program Files (x86)DigiartyWinX_DVD_Ripper_Platinum (or simply program files if your windows version is 32-bit), open program executable named "WinX_DVD_Ripper_Platinum.exe", patch should state the patch was successful, or ask if you would like to restore original file if already patched.
if there is a valid serial in the registry, you might need to remove it or replace it with an invalid serial. or if the serial is in %userprofile%AppData