WinRAR x64 (64 bit) v3.91 Final + KeyReg By ChattChitto

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on December 15, 2009 by chattchittoin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

WinRAR x64 (64 bit) v3.91 Final + KeyReg By ChattChitto (Size: 4.59 MB)
 WinRAR x64 (64 bit) v3.91 Final + KeyReg By ChattChitto.exe4.57 MB
 ChattChitto.nfo14.4 KB
 ChattChitto.url101 bytes

Description

WinRAR x64 (64 bit) v3.91 Final + KeyReg [Requested]

.exe File Format (Setup File - KeyReg - Instructions)

***********************************************************************************

WinRAR x64 (64 bit) v3.91 Final

Homepage: http://www.rarlab.com/rar_archiver.htm

WinRAR benefits:
==================
-Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
-WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
-WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
-When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it's all included. One price, one payment, once.
-You also receive the benefit of a life-time use of the WinRAR archiver. No upgrade fee to pay. When a new release is made, simply download and install, your license is valid for life.
-WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
-WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
-WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
-WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
-Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
-WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.

***********************************************************************************

Tested And Working...
Scanned (With Kaspersky) And 100% Clean.

(If You Found Something "Un-Clean" In Any Of My Torrents, Consider That It May Be A False Positive(Alert) And If you Are Sure Please Report It To Me So I Would Remove It)

[Please Leave A Comment Confirming This Pack]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Torrent Request: ChattChitto(AT)ChattChitto(DOT)com
[Put The Request Name In The SUBJECT Box & Also Provide It's Webpage, Or Your Request Will Be Ignored Automatically]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.59 MB
seeders:17
leechers:0
WinRAR x64 (64 bit) v3.91 Final + KeyReg By ChattChitto

All Comments

Awesome! Thanks, works perfectly.
Great worked a treat! thanks UL
Perfick, thanx!
Could not figure out how to get this download to work.
I downloaded it, but i can't open the application man lol,what's up with that?.If you can tell me how to run the program i'll re-download...if i dont hear back from you i got to mark it as fake and i'm trying to avoid that