WinMend Registry Cleaner v1.5.7 By Adrian Dennis

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 20, 2010 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

WinMend Registry Cleaner v1.5.7 By Adrian Dennis (Size: 2.66 MB)
 WinMend Registry Cleaner v1.5.7 By Adrian Dennis.rar2.66 MB

Description

Safely clean registry junks and significantly improve system performance.

WinMend Registry Cleaner is a powerful and secure registry cleaning and optimization application. It has four main function modules: Registry Cleaner, Registry Optimizer, Registry Backup and Scheduler. The application can efficiently and comprehensively analyze system, accurately locate errors and obsolete data, safely fix or delete them, thus effectively reducing the workload in your computer and improving the speed and performance of your system.

It also analyzes various system settings such as those for CPU, memory, disks and provides comprehensive and automatic system optimization solutions to further increase the speed of system startup and running. Safe analysis, comprehensive registry scan and faster scan engine are our powerful tools for registry cleanup and optimization!

Features

Safe Scan

With our constant commitment to developing high-quality registry scanning and cleaning products, our products are safer than their peers. No complaint has been filed by any user till today against our registry scanning and cleaning products.

Comprehensive Scan

Dozens of scan categories and more than 10,000 data checkpoints have made WinMend Registry Cleaner the most comprehensive and deepest registry fix and cleanup application.

Quick Scan

This application has been specially optimized for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (32-bit & 64-bit) and its scanning speed has been significantly improved. It only takes several minutes to complete a full scan of the Windows registry.

imageInstallation Instructionsimage

Run WinMend-Registry-Cleaner.exe

To Install WinMend Registry Cleaner v1.5.7

follow The Onscreen Instructions By The Installer

When Finish Installing Tick [ Launch WinMend Registry Cleaner ]

And Click Finish To Complete The Setup,When The Program Starts

Go To The [ Register Tab ] And Type Any Serial Provided

Below And Click [ Register ].

Done Enjoy !!! .

Serial Code

-----------

62844-25872-72249-64466-75204

72295-74299-56657-52466-75080

32598-17139-41589-54822-31204

52822-52396-18127-92822-31080

For imageCool Downloadsimage Head Over To My Site

imagehttp://adrianscool.comimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
WinMend Registry Cleaner v1.5.7 By Adrian Dennis

All Comments

used this on an issue I was having with one of my computers. I tried quite a few others to no avail. This one seem to actually fix the registry error and my computer is runnung smoother than it was before. 2 thumbs up. Fast dl Thanks
Thanks Adrian. Lovely. Works like a charm. Clean n perfect serial.