Windows8 ConsumerPreview 32bit English

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on March 8, 2012 by Evil Boy™in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows8 ConsumerPreview 32bit English (Size: 2.53 GB)
 Windows8-ConsumerPreview-32bit-English.iso2.53 GB

Description

Windows 8 (Metro) Consumer Preview, build 8250 x32 ISO

Windows 8 is the next version of Microsoft Windows, a family of operating systems produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs, servers, and media center PCs.[3] It adds support for ARM microprocessors in addition to the traditional x86 microprocessors from Intel and AMD. Its user interface has been changed to make it better suited for touchscreen input in addition to the traditional mouse, keyboard, and pen input.

It's a x32 Version, IF you want x64bit Pl Leave request in comments Section, Your Comments will make it faster to upload.

Minimum hardware requirements
Processor 1 GHz x86 processor 1 GHz x86-64 processor
Memory (RAM) 1 GB 2 GB
Graphics Card DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0
(Not absolutely necessary; only required for Aero hardware acceleration)
HDD free space 16 GB 20 GB of free disk space

FULLY CHECKED IN VIRTUAL PC
And in PC With 1 Ghz Proccy & 512MB Ram with 128 MB Shared Video Memory. Dual Core Processor and 4GB DDRII Ram, Intel GMX 945 Graphics
AND in Core2Duo, 4GB Ram, 8600GT + TWO a ASUS Laptop, Intel ATOM Dual Core 1.6Ghz With 1GB DDR3 And Intel HD graphics
While in 2nd One is ASUS Dual Core 993Mhz With 2GB DDR3 RAM and 6250 Graphics
And Not In the List in my PC with AMD AthlonII x4, 6GB DDRII, 500GB HDD and 9600GT DDR3
-- Install--
Download
Its a ISO
You need a burning software such as Alcohol120% or Nero for Burn it into a DVD (~3 GB)
Boot from DVD
You can Install as a FRESH O/S, DUAL BOOT or Upgrade from Current OS (ex. Win7)
Done!
No Pass Required.
-- Due to Extra Server Adding in Upload thing Serial Cant be inserted with the ISO, DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J

Thank You & Please Comments

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.53 GB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Windows8 ConsumerPreview 32bit English

All Comments

how to install the os. As we have to burn these files on DVD r can we run threw pen drive? Plzzzzzz help me..
thankyou :)
gud
tested fine on my compaq 6820 2.0x2