Windows XP Professional SP3 VHD (Fully Updated)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2014 by krytusin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows XP Professional SP3 VHD (Fully Updated) (Size: 6.13 GB)
 Keys.txt153 bytes
 VMware-workstation-full-10.0.1-1379776.exe490.28 MB
 VMware10.0.1-1379776.txt13.12 KB
 VMware vSphere Hypervisor 5.5 5H21N-621EM-68J40-0KCH0-C0HP6.exe357.78 MB
 VPC 2007 X86 en_us.exe30.41 MB
 VPC SP1 setup.exe31.72 MB
 Windows6.1-KB958559-x64-RefreshPkg.msu16.3 MB
 Windows6.1-KB958559-x86-RefreshPkg.msu15.33 MB
 Readme.txt1.78 KB
 Windows XP Professional.vhd5.21 GB
 Windows XP Professional.vmc13.76 KB

Description

I'd like to start by sincerely apologizing for the slow download speed and low seed uptimes, but I should have a workaround for this in a few days.

This is a fully operational Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) image of the entire OEM Micorsoft Windows XP SP3 Professional OS. It has been tested and verified to work entirely with Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 and VMware, both if which are included in this download.

The system in this VHD has been fully updated and thoroughly cleared of all excessive junk files and bloatware on the last day of Windows XP support, April 8th, 2014. Though, ironically, the microsoft update website appears to remain functional, but that likely won't last for long and I do not recommend linking this VHD to the internet at any point in time nor in any way-- not even on closed-circuit private networks, unless of course you are a knowledgeable student in the area of software vulnerability testing-- in which case I would highly recommend this Virtual OS to you.
If you want a reliable, free direct download, the VHD file itself can also be found at this link: https://ia601200.us.archive.org/23/items/WindowsXPProfessionalSP3VHD/Windows%20XP%20Professional.vhd

And you can get all the listed programs at this link: https://ia601200.us.archive.org/23/items/WindowsXPProfessionalSP3VHD/VPC%20Programs.zip

What's included for Virtual Machine programs:

Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 for windows XP and 7 (comes with the SP1 update for VPC 2007)~Micorsoft virtual PC is a great virtual OS program for beginners who don't know much at all about VM programs and for those who are just learning how to use VPC programs. MS VPC '07 only requires about 1 or 2 GB of system RAM, and you can use it on a CPU as early as the socket-478 Pentium-4 3.2-GHz HT CPU, though I recommend using an SL7CH model Pentium-4 if you're really hooked on socket 478. Also, VPC is very easy to set up and use. It doesn't come with instructions, but if you've had several years using different kinds of strange or unusual programs you've never seen or heard of before, you'll figure this out in no time at all.

VMware:
Workstation 10 (Use this one, but only if you are experienced)
vSphere Hypervisor 5.5 client (was included by mistake and should not be used)

Most info for this can be found on the VMware website, but here is the gist of it: VMware is more of an enterprise-class virtualization program, also geared toward major die-hard Virtual-System lovers-- it has many more features and capabilities than MS VPC, but requires more system resources and more user experience. As I've read, you need to have at least a quad-core 3-GHz CPU with either x64 AMD or X86_X64 Intel architecture, and the CPU has to be designed with the advanced virtualization technology instruction set, otherwise VMware either won't work or will work in a degraded state. Also, you need at least 2-GB of RAM or more to run the VMware programs.

NOTICE: THIS VHD FILE WAS CREATED IN AND DESIGNED FOR MICROSOFT VIRTUAL PC 2007 ONLY! I HAVE TESTED IT TO BE PARTIALLY FUNCTIONAL IN VMWARE AFTER CONVERSION, BUT IT WILL BE DEFECTIVE IF USED IN VMWARE, WITH VMWARE TOOLS; THE MOUSE WILL NOT NAVIGATE TO ANY PART OF THE SCREEN , ONLY THE KEYBOARD WILL WORK. HOWEVER, YOU CAN STILL USE THIS VHD IN VMWARE WORKSTATION AFTER CONVERSION ONLY IF YOU AVOID INSTALLING VMWARE TOOLS AT ALL COSTS. FOR THIS VHD, USE VMWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU FRESH INSTALL XP PRO SP3 IN VMWARE DIECTLY FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY. I WILL SOON TRANSMIT ALL UPDATES NECESSARY TO RUN WINDOWS XP PRO SP3 OEM AT FULL CAPACITY TO MAKE IT EASIER TO WORK WITH IT IN VMWARE.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.13 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Windows XP Professional SP3 VHD (Fully Updated)