[Windows] Rollercoaster Tycoon [Original] [Multi-Language]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2013 by BrainWasherzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

[Windows] Rollercoaster Tycoon [Original] [Multi-Language] (Size: 221.53 MB)
 rollercoastertycoon.iso221.53 MB

Description

Directly ripped from my cd, here's the installation guide:

1. Download the torrent (pretty obvious)
----------
If the torrent is not working, you can download a .rar including the same .iso here (Mediafire). The only difference with this torrent is that you have to unpack the .rar, don't do anything with the .iso!
----------
2. Download DAEMON Tools here (Other similar tools can be used too, but I personally like this one because it's small yet effective)
3. Open DAEMON Tools Lite
----------
Note: if there is already an EMPTY device visible, you can skip step 4
----------
4. Click on "Add Device" and create a device
5. Click on "Add File" and add the .iso file which is in the torrent you've just downloaded
6. Click on "Mount" (the green play-button)
7. Now the .iso is mounted to the device you've just created
8. You'll probably get a popup about a CD that has been inserted
----------
EDIT: major bug found (an error about "Saved Games/001"). To fix this, download this file (Mediafire). Go to the CD Drive in Explorer (don't normally open it, but open the files inside), then go to the folder Saved Games, then paste the file you've just downloaded
----------
9. Run SETUP.EXE (probably an option in the popup that just opened. If not, go to the device manually and then run SETUP.EXE)
10. Install Rollercoaster Tycoon

11. Enjoy

Any questions, or just happy about reliving your childhood? Please post a comment!

EDIT:
Instructions after installing:

1. Open DAEMON Tools
2. Mount the Rollercoastertycoon.iso
3. Run SETUP.EXE
4. Click on play

OR

1. Open DAEMON Tools
2. Mount the .iso
3. Open the shortcut on your Desktop (ignoring the pop-up)
----------
If you've chosen to not place the shortcut on your Desktop, you can manually open RollerCoaster Tycoon by going to the map where you installed Rollercoaster Tycoon, and then open rct.exe
----------

If you got a window saying Insert your CD, just edit the device it should me inserted in to the device you've "faked" in DAEMON Tools

I.e. if you've create the device "J:", and the window asks you to place the CD in "E:", just edit "E:" to "J:" and it will work :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
221.53 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[Windows] Rollercoaster Tycoon [Original] [Multi-Language]

Trailer